This is my first movie, a tribute to my time with =[A]=ether

Name: kayvz™
Length: 7:00
Author: kayvz
Codec: DivX 5.11
Links:

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
That was awesome the music fit perfectly and the techniques were well done. The ending is a bit creepy because when the body takes a bow but was really, really cool.

Best T2 movie I've seen; music and editing were nothing short of amazing. That shot at the end sealed it off beautifully. Nice work.

Delta5 said:
The ending is a bit creepy because when the body takes a bow but was really, really cool.

Holy crap I just noticed that. For some reason I find that bow hilarious right now; another nice touch to the end.

Last edited:
:wave:

edit: just watched it, :jawdrop: man Kayvz you did an excellent job. It was even better than I thought it'd be.

We need to hook up. I have all kinds of fun ideas for T2 movies that I don't have the skill/time to create on my own (yet).

My fave is still Travel by yavor because it attempted to paint a storyline of some kind; but yours is topnotch in terms of effects, video quality (everything was purty and crisp), audio/video syncing, etc. And those SL shots... to the fella who wondered about T2 SLing: in classic, it's very hard. Most people hear more *click*buzz* than they hear their own death animation/sound when a SLer is nearby.

Anyway props to you! :bigthumb:

Last edited:
very ver nice movie. i liked the editing more than the shots even tho there was a lot of nice ones. id give it a 8/10. now i dont play t2 so i dont know how hard it is to shocklance, but im giving my rating from a disc/nade point of view. very nice work =D

Makes me want to play Tribes 2 again, but I don't have the heart, or time, to find everything to download/install that will make me as equal as everybody else.

AWESOME movie kayvz! One of the best I've ever seen! Sweet music synching and editing. I used to be able to do that with the shocklance, though, I wouldn't whip around quick enough to get them on the back, I was never that good. :(

Back