Closed Beta for Vet 4's in '04

Status
Not open for further replies.
secrax said:
Thanks for elevating the quality of Tribes 2, with such an outstanding track record, I'm sure Irrational will only select from the highest stature known to the Tribes community, Tribalwar Forum Vets.

Don't let your superscript envy blind you to the spectacular chance the T:V dev team has in a cohesive group to draw from.

JodoFett said:
You are missing what everyone is saying about the devs NOT listening to the beta testers. I admire your comprehension.

Although that was a nice low-blow, you're missing the part where that would require me to agree with what they're saying. I must not, right? Or is your comprehension level skewed by your vet 4 status?

pogozorro said:
Don't let your superscript envy blind you to the spectacular chance the T:V dev team has in a cohesive group to draw from.

Yes, I've always envied a forum title and the conceited attributes it proclaims.

secrax said:
Yes, I've always envied a forum title and the conceited attributes it proclaims.

Your persistence alludes to some deep-seated fear of failure. This would explain your repeated attempts to denegrate something that in no way denies you a right to T:V. Instead of attempting to better the experience of the Irrational team, you insist upon negativistic attacks whose only basis rests in their anti-establishmentarian persona.

nuff said said:
lol yea... wtf i host a t1 server why dont i get a Contributer tag?? :( I CONTRIBUTE TO TRIBES COMMUNITY, also ill prob be Opening Veterans server for tv as well
server != $$$

$$$ = Contributor Tag

secrax said:
Although that was a nice low-blow, you're missing the part where that would require me to agree with what they're saying. I must not, right? Or is your comprehension level skewed by your vet 4 status?

It's not a question of opinion there sparky, it's a fact. To disagree would to simply be wrong. You disillusionment obviously shows you were neither around or involved with the process to be able to speak about it with credibility.

To our conceited attitudes, I would disagree. It's pride we have. For sticking around with this Tee-Dub (TribalWar) community for so long despite all the bullshit that has erupted over the many years. We were here building it up and contributing to it when it began, not you.

alingis said:
hmmm... vet^4... I qualify!

...oh wait, I don't need to qualify...

Does this mean that you have an extra slot for a lowly Vet^4 attempting to benefit the entire Tribes community? While it would be hard, laborious work, I would accept such a task as it would be my civic duty to assist in any way I can.

SarcaStick said:
:signed: give it to vet^4's

Close enough. Your support is indicative of the ingrained support structure existent throughout the community. People like BloodyShark and Sarc are what drive Tribes: they, like untold others, care.

pogozorro said:
Does this mean that you have an extra slot for a lowly Vet^4 attempting to benefit the entire Tribes community? While it would be hard, laborious work, I would accept such a task as it would be my civic duty to assist in any way I can.
How noble of you to sacrifice your time in this way for the greater good.

alingis said:
How noble of you to sacrifice your time in this way for the greater good.

It is with a heavy heart I accept such a task. It is appreciated that the sheer sacrifice is recognized by Irrational! ;)

Seriously, though, there are some benefits. If it would actually accomplish something, I would prepare an impact statement as to how taking a cadre of Vet^4's would improve T:V's beta test.

pogozorro said:
Close enough. Your support is indicative of the ingrained support structure existent throughout the community. People like BloodyShark and Sarc are what drive Tribes: they, like untold others, care.

I also have kick ass cookies. Ask anyone I met from UVA3. :p

i just hope people who are signing up for beta know what they're getting into.
Idiots are going to expect a 'gold' game, i know it.

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back