Closed Beta for Vet 4's in '04

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why anybody would care if Vet 4's get in closed beta right away, I am sure they already have their tribes players that have been around for a long time picked out already. They probably will just add a bunch of people that haven't been playing for years because then they won't have to listen to endless comments like "You need to make the disk more like T1" or "The movement doesn't feel the same as Tribes1" (I had to avoid many words to avoid the language filter).

I would like to be in T:V beta right away, but I don't have any control over that. Just like in T2 closed beta myself and many others will just have to wait.

Originally Posted by Afex2win
if you think it was the TESTERS that caused t2 beta's problems, then you're fucking retarded.

Thanks for implying that I said that.

I suppose you're one of the few that actually submitted bugs when you found them, right.

Sojourn said:
No. T2 Beta proved it's important to listen to your Beta testers.

No. T2 Beta proved it's important to not listen to a bunch of whiney bitches(TW forumites).

secrax said:
No. T2 Beta proved it's important to not listen to a bunch of whiney bitches(TW forumites).

Yeah, because saying "I can't play, the game keeps crashing." is whining.

Pull your head out of your ass, secrax. The game was poorly designed.

I am not sure, but when people can't even get the game to run and express their frustration is that still being a whiney bitch?

Glad you made my point, you're nothing but whiney bitches.

Let's try being a tad more mature :)

Tribalwar is not the only place out there. It seems like it is, but Vivendi can't endorse a site like this that they don't own, especially with everyones extenuating circumstances. If I registered here the second I started playing, I'd be a Vet^5. They wouldn't do it.

This coming from the individual who called the testers whiney bitches? Hmm..

How is pointing out that the game was poorly designed proving your point? A game needs to run to be tested, does it not? I expect some crashing.. but I don't expect to crash immediately everytime I click the desktop icon.

Let's try using a little bit of intelligence.

Sojourn just add secrax to your ignore list like I did, obviously he isn't here to add anything.

Valid point Breadman, but like I said before I am sure they have people from TW already, they will want people that play BF1942, CS, UT.... of course this is based on a assumption on my part but just because somebody has been a part of TW for several years doesn't mean they are going to be a better beta tester than somebody that has never played a tribes game.

Nowhere has it been said that ONLY Vet^4's would be testers; far from it. What we do offer, under the Four C's, is a segment comitted to the Tribes legacy that offers its services in elevating the quality of the neest Tribes to as high a standard as possible.

It seems like more work for them anyways, they would need the list of all vet4's, and their email addy's (some people won't have current addresses listed). It could be limited to people that have posted within X amount of time, but then that would take more time to check out.

GL with your campaign anyways :)

pogozorro said:
Nowhere has it been said that ONLY Vet^4's would be testers; far from it. What we do offer, under the Four C's, is a segment comitted to the Tribes legacy that offers its services in elevating the quality of the neest Tribes to as high a standard as possible.

Thanks for elevating the quality of Tribes 2, with such an outstanding track record, I'm sure Irrational will only select from the highest stature known to the Tribes community, Tribalwar Forum Vets.

secrax said:
Thanks for elevating the quality of Tribes 2, with such an outstanding track record, I'm sure Irrational will only select from the highest stature known to the Tribes community, Tribalwar Forum Vets.
You are missing what everyone is saying about the devs NOT listening to the beta testers. I admire your comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back