News: SkyPony Revealed!

Merranza said:
remember.. a certain guy working for Tribes said they removed the targetting laser BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING UP USEFUL TIME THAT COULD BE USED FOR MORE DECENT GOALS...

I don't really care about the targeting laser, but I do agree that this was a waste of time.

They could have actually made a targeting laser under the time it took to draw that lousy pic and make the interview itself.

It was too obvious for a joke. They needed something more subtle but that would have obviously radically changed gameplay. Thats the beauty of April fools is to sneak up on someone so they don't think about the fact that its april first. Just subtle enough to make you wonder if its a possible addition....

God, I really hope they put in the sky pony in play just to extend the joke. I think it would be funny as hell to see that around once in awhile :D

Fugitive said:
Maybe they should have pretended to unveil the grappling hook instead.

Now THAT would have been funny and worthy of a good laugh..LOL. And just possible enough to make you wonder.. hehe

Fugitive said:
Maybe they should have pretended to unveil the grappling hook instead.
Only TW'ers would have gotten that joke though. Or at least the hardcore Tribes community. Everyone else would be clueless.

All in all, this was a waste of time. Nice effort showing a softer side though.

see, i said it was an april fools joke...those bastards

i can see this being a young girls toy

my little sky pony

Last edited:
Wow, how lame. Not even a funny april fools.

Not as good as the "Terror Condition RED!" Posters sucks all around Seattle detailing we are going to be attacked by terrorist and there is nothing you can do about it so go about your day.

Now that is funny.

RainbowPics29.gif

Back