Press conference intro video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop.
Didn't that happen when Marweas was laid off?

As much as I am looking forward to T:V, things like the above spell doom to such highly-anticipated-by-the-community games.

Still, hope you were just kidding.

Hey. I take that as a personal attack on my being. We were jsut an "experiment?"

Menzo called me a worthless lab rat. ban.

Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.
:cry: :baby: :mecry:

Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.

Wow another Sierra guy acting like a cock, who would have guessed :rolleyes:

EDIT*: sORRY DID NOT REALIZE I WAS IN TRIBES TALK

so how about them vengeance??

Last edited:
Voidsinger said:
Bring Back Marweas.

Actually nm. I forgot that Sc8pin was brought in to replace Alex and so far I guess he's an OK dude. Hrm. Bring back Alex to replace Menzo and keep Sc8pin in place then perhaps?

Meh, I'll still listen to Thrax and KP and those Irrational guys. This is the second time in like two months that Menzo has said something pretty retarded and this time there really isn't any reason for it at all.

JodoFett said:
Meh, I'll still listen to Thrax and KP and those Irrational guys. This is the second time in like two months that Menzo has said something pretty retarded and this time there really isn't any reason for it at all.

Amen. As far as I've been concerned Thrax, KP and Alex were the voices of T:V since day one. I'll say that Thrax, KP and Sc8pin (once he's 100% up to speed) are the current voices of T:V and thank them for all the work and heads up they've been giving to us since the beginning. Now with that said ...

The first time I ever heard Menzo's name even mentioned in this franchise was the whine fest that sparked the WOFN show that night a few weeks back. Menzo, I know you mean to do well by the product but we actually don't want to hear from YOU specifically. Let the others handle it because its apparent you don't have the PR skills to handle your target audience aka US.

I sort of understood the situation that happened on WOFN and such, but these dudes are just asking about a video and he throws a fit, which I think is very poor considering he actually is the PR person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back