Press conference intro video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they cancelled Vengeance out of fear that they'd never be able to meet our demanding expectations... I mean, if we're this damn pushy for a video clip, how impossibly high is the bar set for the real deal? Much better to forsee defeat and quit early, then to persevere and fail a miserable, horribly flamed and spammed death on the boards of Tribal War.

Last edited:
should be soon I think. if i recall correctly, they said they'd get it into editing a week or two ago, and it should take 2 to 3 weeks. so .......

Forget you ever heard of the video.. let it go.. It'll only make you WANT T:V that much more and increase the AGONY of fact that you can't play it.

Let it go.

cruncha- said:
colosus will delete this thread.
Why would I do that? I don't control the release of the intro video. I've already complained to both Menzo and Scr8pin about its delay. I want a high quality version as well

Colosus said:
Why would I do that? I don't control the release of the intro video. I've already complained to both Menzo and Scr8pin about its delay. I want a high quality version as well
:signed:

Colosus said:
:lies:

And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.

we'd have wanted it anyway menzo, b/c we saw it at the press conference.

didn't matter if you told us when you planned to release it.

Menzo said:
And thus ends my experiment of keeping TribalWar.com in the loop. From now on you'll see stuff when it's done and that's the first time you'll have heard about it.

bastard

Afex2win said:
we'd have wanted it anyway menzo, b/c we saw it at the press conference.

didn't matter if you told us when you planned to release it.

This man speaks the truth.

Menzo said:

Heaven forbid people be accountable for what they say. :rolleyes:

Menzo said:

someone call the wahmbulance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back