KP, Thrax, how does it feel.

And now you're trying to change the subject. I'm allowed to think that T2's gravity was terrible, and most of the competitive community would probably agree with me. T1's gravity was much better. Now I'm fine with a middle-of-the-road approach, however when I see the numbers it's pretty clear that they are leaning towards T2's, and I feel that's a mistake.

If you have a coherent argument or point to make, then say it. Otherwise, shut up and stop being such a child.

But those that had say that it sucks. I have yet to see a quote where someone who actually played T:V says the gravity sucks.

Those that have played are also trying to sell a game.

The only comparison we have to judge it off of is previous titles. Therefore, since I felt T2 had poopty physics, and I see numbers that lead me to believe it's closer to T2 physics, I am somewhat nervous.

Thrax Panda said:
The most common statement at our Focus test was that it felt "Smooth". I'd agree with that. Which reminds me, I've never run into a terrain seam on T:V, like you do in T1 and T2.

I've never hit a seam in T1 but definately in T2 especially once Classic came out.

T2 didn't fail cause gravity was set higher than T1. There were SOOOOO many other factors for T2's failure.

Adding the 1500 disgruntled T1 players to T2, wouldn't have made T2 successful. So stop kidding yourself.

T2 Classic is very close to T1 in terms of physics. And that changed nothing in terms of T2's success, or bring in more than 5 T1 players over.

KillerONE said:
T2 Classic is very close to T1 in terms of physics.

That's your opinion, and I disagree. The only thing classic seemed to do was make it stupidly easy to ski very fast.

Last edited:
Thrax Panda said:
T1 gravity is about 1.1G.
T2 Gravity ~=0.75G.
T:V Gravity about 0.9G​

wtf was I thniking...... I retract my idiocy, thank you...... I really gotta stop working 13 hour days........

Last edited:
Fool said:
Now I'm fine with a middle-of-the-road approach, however when I see the numbers it's pretty clear that they are leaning towards T2's, and I feel that's a mistake.
Congratulations. It's been a long time coming, but we're all glad to see that you are finally getting in touch with your feelings.

Back