News: TribalWar T-Shirts :UPDATED:

Thrax Panda said:
No he won't, but I'd love to see what he'd say to his wife if somebody sent him a buch of virgins.

My wife is very understanding and would have no problem with me bringing said virgins home. And once they finished cooking, cleaning, and watching the kids so I could spend quality time with the wife, you could have a Tribes Ski Team shirt.

WarAngel said:
was there a shipping update?

Besides that the post office is stupid?

At first I got the wrong envelopes for the shirts (they were too small) then the post office was out of the big plastic/paper bag things, so I ordered them online. Then they came and they were the wrong kind, so I went back to the post office, got the right kind and I am currently packing and labeling.

Blame it on the UVA goers that did not buy a shirt, if they would have purchased a shirt Colosus would not have to sell and send them out. :)

Kidswaiting_jpg.jpg

Colosus said:
I need addresses for...

Jeremy Mahler
Maxine Grenier
Sir Mrks
Rise
Scott Meyer

Everyone else is ready to go.

Awesome, all we have to do is wait for these 5 slackers and we're all set. Many thanks for your efforts Colosus, must be frustrating putting up with us sometimes. :dapimp:

*ECK*|SpYdeR| said:
Awesome, all we have to do is wait for these 5 slackers and we're all set. Many thanks for your efforts Colosus, must be frustrating putting up with us sometimes. :dapimp:

I just finished all the packing right before I posted that. We aren't "waiting" for them. All the shirts will be out tomorrow except for those 5.

So I just don't want to hear any bitching from them. :-D

Back