News: TribalWar T-Shirts :UPDATED:

as I was leaving the beautiful uva5, I was packing my comp up and saw a tw t-shirt lying around on a table where I had sat...everyone else from my row had left so I snagged that bitch

now I wear it around the house with no pants :slurp:

k3vorkian said:
No offense, but how can you charge $20 for that shirt when its about .50 worth of work, and about $8 worth of printing and material?

because its the united states of mother fuckin america, charge what you want :)

Rancher Dan said:
I think the sizes should be listed by member.

Newt
Gon
Fraggle
Colosus
Mav

I take it you guys have not seen Colosus in real life? He is just a big guy, I would not say fat at all.

:hitit2:

k3vorkian said:
No offense, but how can you charge $20 for that shirt when its about .50 worth of work, and about $8 worth of printing and material?

I'm actually charging 15 for the shirt. 5 for shipping.

Medium 4
Large 5
Xtra Large 1
XX Large 20
XXX Large 17

As of 9:18 am PST on 8/24/03

Send $20 via paypal to colosus@tribalwar.com and include your ADDRESS and SIZE for each shirt that you wish to purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Medium 3
Large 5
Xtra Large SOLD OUT
XX Large 20
XXX Large 17

As of 10:17 am PST on 8/24/03

Send $20 via paypal to colosus@tribalwar.com and include your ADDRESS and SIZE for each shirt that you wish to purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've worn tall shirts all my life, but can't figger out which one I am going to order. XTL/LG (Extra tall, large). I'm 6'3" and 205 lbs.

Hmmmm. Any ideas anyone?

Skyler said:
I've worn tall shirts all my life, but can't figger out which one I am going to order. XTL/LG (Extra tall, large). I'm 6'3" and 205 lbs.

Hmmmm. Any ideas anyone?

Well, XL's are sold out. :-( So that limits you to XXL or Large. I think XXL would be too big for you unless you have broad shoulders.

Medium 2
Large 3
Xtra Large SOLD OUT
XX Large 20
XXX Large 17

As of 12:44 pm PST on 8/24/03

Erm. I just sent the PayPal payment but it didn't ask if my address was required or not. Shoot me an E-Mail if it doesn't have my address, Colosus.

Skyler said:
Erm. I just sent the PayPal payment but it didn't ask if my address was required or not. Shoot me an E-Mail if it doesn't have my address, Colosus.

Yeah, I need an address.

Medium 2
Large 3
Xtra Large SOLD OUT
XX Large 19
XXX Large 17

As of 2:51 pm PST on 8/24/03

Medium 1
Large 3
Xtra Large SOLD OUT
XX Large 19
XXX Large 17

As of 3:16 pm PST on 8/24/03

Back