The Truth about old_skul

[MoM] Gort said:
True that. I'll never condone "wife-beating", but if a woman hits a man first, she should expect to get hit back.

Um no, you don't hit her, you hold her down, but don't hit her. A man is way stronger than a woman, you hitting her hurts MUCH more than her hitting you.

PureIcey said:
Besides the chick with the spade.. nope.

Once I dodged it and threw it away, she pretty much lost her mind and started crying hysterically in the middle of the parking lot. I shrugged, and just walked off saying "Damn you are one crazy bitch.. Jesus."

well i had a girl coming at me with a hockey stick once (after beating the fuck out of my friend with it because he was too much of a gentleman to raise a hand back to her, and eventually had to run off) and i just said 'i'm not a nice guy, hit me with that fucking thing and i'll hit you back'....i believe that just because someones females doesn't mean they should be able to get away with doing shit without taking the punishment.

old_skul said:
:wave:

You guys seem to be working this out just fine without me. :)

But, just as a helper clue, so you can figure it out a little better: I kicked Bev out . Paid her first month's rent even (and I have the cancelled check to prove it). You do the math.

Bev...if you read this. I'm sorry you're not happy. I hope that by damaging my reputation in a community of friends I know and love, you've gotten the vindication you needed.

First Elmar now you. Never tell your girlfriends about TW.

orbital 123 said:
Um no, you don't hit her, you hold her down, but don't hit her. A man is way stronger than a woman, you hitting her hurts MUCH more than her hitting you.
Oh what the fuck. I'm agreeing with orbital.

Time to ctrl+k in RL.

There ain't but one way out babe, but I just can't go out through that door... because there's a man out there... might be your man, I dunno.

beat.jpg

GigaFool said:
Anyways, I have to run, but I guess I just want to say one last thing:

If you think differently of old_skul because of some post an ex made on a gaming forum where his personal life is never ever an issue, you're a fucking retard. Neither you nor I know the truth, and ASS-U-ming one way or the other just makes an ASS out of U (not me).

Good luck with this shit tom+mark, whatever it is, it aint my business or my problem.

Peace.

I agree that basing your opinion solely on the events of a TW thread is stupid, but when you only have IRC + TW (like the majority of ppl here who know old skul to any degree) you can't fault them for showing various emotions as a result of the post.

Back