[MOVIE RELEASE] kayvz™

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.
Editing this was really fun. I wasn't able to play T2 much back then cause of nazi parents, so i didn't have THAT many shots to choose from, which is why they arn't all super crazy shots, but I tried to make the movie shine with the editing and how i envisioned the shots to go with the music. I agree that much of the essence was with the music (the movie would have been nothing w/o music like that IMO).
Anyway, thanks for the comments, for a refresher for those who want to know..
I used after effects for editing and goldwave for audio fixes.
kayvz

Screw you Kayvz, you effing cheater.

Nobody listen to this terrorist/cheater.

'Cause he hacks.

And that's not cool.

Pff, probably all the shots in his video are from his cheats.

kayvz.jpg

Kayvz said:
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.
Editing this was really fun. I wasn't able to play T2 much back then cause of nazi parents, so i didn't have THAT many shots to choose from, which is why they arn't all super crazy shots, but I tried to make the movie shine with the editing and how i envisioned the shots to go with the music. I agree that much of the essence was with the music (the movie would have been nothing w/o music like that IMO).
Anyway, thanks for the comments, for a refresher for those who want to know..
I used after effects for editing and goldwave for audio fixes.
kayvz

You know legacy was awesome, it be cool to see a vid of that type based on T2.

Last edited:
Darloc said:
Screw you Kayvz, you effing cheater.

Nobody listen to this terrorist/cheater.

'Cause he hacks.

And that's not cool.

Pff, probably all the shots in his video are from his cheats.

kayvz.jpg

lol darloc,
I can't remember if you photoshopped that or if the server actually found cheats that i didn't have.
either way you're an jerk :).

Sorry Kayvz. I guess the old jokes ain't funny anymore now that you're an internet superstar.

Actually, they wern't funny about the 100th time we made them. But I'm just one to beat the dead horse.

Kayvz's movie, while inspiring still comes second to the T1 April Fools movie. Now that was moving.

"Why can't we be friends?"

this is 100% percent amazing. The music, your skill (even though I hate shocklancers if they are in stealth its fine with me but in the middle of the field arrg)
And I loved the ending I knew you were gonna die though cause the Music reminded me of the Lion Kings so I figured this guy is gonna die but he's gonna go out HARD just like Mufasa!

Bloodwrath 2 said:
this is 100% percent amazing. The music, your skill (even though I hate shocklancers if they are in stealth its fine with me but in the middle of the field arrg)
And I loved the ending I knew you were gonna die though cause the Music reminded me of the Lion Kings so I figured this guy is gonna die but he's gonna go out HARD just like Mufasa!

Great you got a taste of real Tribes gameplay, now check out something even more amazing and true blue and watch Legacy and know why TV dissapoints. Its a big download but worth the watch. Forget the cheese graphics, note the scale, the gameplay, the flag passing perfection...

Legacy Thread
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346494&highlight=legacy

Back