support t:v despite its initial problems

ChuckD_fightpower.jpg

Blotter said:
now let this thread die and every1 go buy the game because a free server download will be available soon...

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330365

Thanks to KP for dropping by and getting us the skinny. When it's released and certified functional, I'll pick up the game.

And just out of curiousity, if you have already shown your tremendous support for this game by purchasing it today as you've so boldly commanded everyone else to do, why are you not on a server playing instead of whoring the forums?

GreasyBoy said:
Thanks to KP for dropping by and getting us the skinny. When it's released and certified functional, I'll pick up the game.

And just out of curiousity, if you have already shown your tremendous support for this game by purchasing it today as you've so boldly commanded everyone else to do, why are you not on a server playing instead of whoring the forums?
because im at work for another 30 minutes, p0w

Blotter said:
don't be a baby. launches are never smooth. these guys have stuck with us for over a year now. we are the dedicated tribers and its freaking SHOCKING to see the crying.

go support T:V and Irrational and pick up the game if u can.

I do support the devs, but damnit I am getting pissed at the disregard for Tribes as a title. Its been one of the best MP's ever, and yet this release has hints of some of the same issues that plagued the T2 release. Good Grief.

My problem has been resolved with some help from some very good people....

IGA has done a good job, support the game... The server issues will be fixed, you'll live.

I just picked up my copy. If it installs and the single-player mode works, I'll be happy for the next 5 days and won't worry about the multiplayer problems. I have faith that Irrational will remedy this situation and address some of the other issues that slipped through the cracks.

On the other hand...if this SecuROM crap causes me any problems, someone at VUG is gonna have to die. :grimreape

Last edited:
DwarfVader said:

IGA has done a good job, support the game... The server issues will be fixed, you'll live.

was it daemon tools?

Gandalf said:
I already DID support VU/IG by buying this game. Unfortunately, they wanted to eff me in the ass afterwards too with the dedicated server requiring a cd shazbot.

So you got the game and eff in the ass the way you like it? Lucky bitch. :closet:

Dwarf Vader:

That's good news to hear, but it wasn't VUG tech support that helped ya out. Props to Tribes community for helping when the publisher can't/won't.

Blotter:
im an e-thug
dont f*ck with me

You're an e-schmuck, get used to it. Using Chuck D as a prop is pathetic - grow some nuts and use your own words to make your point.

Gandalf said:
I already DID support VU/IG by buying this game. Unfortunately, they wanted to eff me in the ass afterwards too with the dedicated server requiring a cd shazbot.
if you are unaware they will be releasing the dedicated server program that does not require the cd

crouton said:
You're an e-schmuck, get used to it. Using Chuck D as a prop is pathetic - grow some nuts and use your own words to make your point.
flavor flav says get up a get get get down
Flav1.jpg

owwww

Back