News: TribalWar T-Shirts :UPDATED:

So you do or don't have XL left? Is the script still busted?

I'll take an XL if you still have it. Shoot me an email or pm mistar admins and i'll shoot the dough over to ya's.

I figured out how the script gets busted... There's not much I can do about it because we don't have a "real" shop. So when anyone presses back or doesn't actually pay for the shirt they ordered, it still removes that number from the script.

So you know what, I am going to do a manual count and we'll start ordering via Paypal alone. I'll just update the first post with the quantity. Give me a bit to do manual counts. Thanks for your patience.

Colosus said:
I figured out how the script gets busted... There's not much I can do about it because we don't have a "real" shop. So when anyone presses back or doesn't actually pay for the shirt they ordered, it still removes that number from the script.

So you know what, I am going to do a manual count and we'll start ordering via Paypal alone. I'll just update the first post with the quantity. Give me a bit to do manual counts. Thanks for your patience.

Do I need to do anything to get my shirt, or am I okay seeing as I've payed and supplied an address?

Medium 8
Large 5
Xtra Large 3
XX Large 21
XXX Large 17

As of 8:34 on 8/23/03

Send $20 via paypal to colosus@tribalwar.com and include your ADDRESS and SIZE for each shirt that you wish to purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Medium 7
Large 5
Xtra Large 3
XX Large 20
XXX Large 17

As of 9:10 PST on 8/23/03

Send $20 via paypal to colosus@tribalwar.com and include your ADDRESS and SIZE for each shirt that you wish to purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok, I know most of you are fucking nerds, but you've really gotta draw the line somewhere.

Back