The Walking Dead season 9!?

So Maggie's going full retard now.
She was also full retard. Her awful southern twang accent as a shit wannabe Jew actress is annoying and distracting. Has been since day one.

Don't forget all the poop stabbing.
Or scissoring. Gotta have several lesbians. Honestly though, at least they were fat and ugly. That was the only love interest that made sense.

I was hoping regan was going to help but when Rick hooked up with that hideous orc i just deleted it from the dvr
But yea, the interracial dating is so shallow and obviously forced. I've yet to meet a single person (male or female) that thought whatever her (orc) name is pretty. She's not the ugliest black girl ever, but no white man would go for that shit.

And dreadlocks are fucking nasty. My god.

p.s. The show was almost always trite garbage honestly, but it was at least watchable. The entire farm season, the junkyard people, the women's tribe or whatever, the fucking "kingdom" with that dreadlocked retard and his retarded axe-wieding fat asian sidekick. My fucking god. My god.

Worst parts are always the kids. Stop with the kids. It's a lazy writing device for false tension, and frankly the kids you've written are such terrible characters regardless that people actually want to see them die.

Worst parts are always the kids. Stop with the kids. It's a lazy writing device for false tension, and frankly the kids you've written are such terrible characters regardless that people actually want to see them die.

the ep where the little sheltered kid starts crying while they're walking through the zombie crowd and they get eaten

fucking amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed the story arc about the psychopath 8 year old that killed her friends in the prison.

Back