yay final fantasy 7 remake for playstation 3

Searagemor

Veteran XV
video is on gamespot

so i guess you ff6 wah wah crybabies wah wah ff6 is the best ff ever and ff7 is an overrated piece of crap....etc,etc

can suck some nuts and cry about it

technically it's a tech demo

but with all the whoring out there doing for 7

you know its gonna happen

7 was gay.

HIGH, I AM A GENERIC HERO WITH A GIANT SWORD AND BLOND HAIR THAT IS HUGE! WAH WAH WAH, PREDICIMENT, WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

It was a horrible game. The ONLY thing that it did was bring Final fantasy into the 3d realm, and even then, it was really REALLY bad looking.

Chef God said:
7 was gay.

HIGH, I AM A GENERIC HERO WITH A GIANT SWORD AND BLOND HAIR THAT IS HUGE! WAH WAH WAH, PREDICIMENT, WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.

It was a horrible game. The ONLY thing that it did was bring Final fantasy into the 3d realm, and even then, it was really REALLY bad looking.
yo dude, shutup.

From what I read from gamespot and ign it isn't going to be made into a game again. It was just a demo and nothing else.

at the sony press conference the guy clearly stated after the tech demo that there was no interest by sony or square enix to remake final fantasy 7

in summation, shut the fuck up

Yeah, but they they didn't make Irvine's Quest, Quistis Strip'em and Fuck'em, FF8: Prologue, FF8 lunchboxes, pillows, soft drinks, etc, etc....

The tech demo was nice, though.

They made Cloud too Asian though, should have stayed more true to the concept art.

Back