38 studios MMO in development "Copernicus"

fuck ya kurt.

i just downloaded and played Railroad tycoon 2 for the first time a week ago....that game is from like pre-2000 almost...and i played that nonstop for like 2-3 days. sid meier RR and RR3 are next on my list

thanks for postin, some of us appreciate it alot

Fuck if i'm ever playing this game. Schilling is a loud mouth fuckhead.

Says the tool who stops me to sign an autograph for his kid in the mall.

There's a tool in every crowd.

Ya, I started with RRT and liked it, but I just fell in love with Meier's game because of the good UI and graphics. Very well done.

Sounds okay if I still played video games.

R A salvatore seems like a weirdo fuck though. Who the hell could write 123089213 fantasy books? You gotta be nuts.

The core product will be PC based. There will be IP related products across a broad range of platforms and in various forms of media, but the core product will be on the PC/Mac.

Rgr, i'll be waiting for some gameplay videos to see if I have to upgrade my comp.. again....

Good luck.

sorry if this was asked already but i dont want to go through the entire thread.

is this game gonna be Pay to play? if so do you plan on offering a free trail period. id definitely try it out but i don't want to pay before i play.

If you have to upgrade your machine I'm firing a lot of someones:) Technical barrier to entry is a massive reason WoW reached the audience it did, and WAR didn't.

Says the tool who stops me to sign an autograph for his kid in the mall.

There's a tool in every crowd.

Ya, I started with RRT and liked it, but I just fell in love with Meier's game because of the good UI and graphics. Very well done.

:lol: I'm a yankees fan, so yeah, that would never happen.

Back