[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So... it all makes sense. This has nothing to do with Trump sleeping with a woman other than his wife, it's payback for what Ken Star did with Shillary's husband.

Is this why you and triple (amongst others) are so interested in whom Trump slept with?

classic straw man

I've said many times I don't give a rat's ass who Clinton, JFK, Reagan, or Trump slept with outside of marriage. Between them it's in the hundreds.

What I'm bothered by, with Reagan, Clinton, and now Trump, is the lying. I've said this a lot. If you really want hypocrisy, look back it your post and study the word "payback." You guys are blowing it.

who's going to pay for the wall????

MEXICO!

and we're going to build that wall..

TEN FEET HIGHER!

what do we do with hillary??

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

Trump's batting near a hundred percent for me and I even think maybe he's a time traveler he's trolling people so well and things still fall into place perfectly. so yeah I have hopes the above might even come true still. do you not want the above to come true? do you not think Hillary is a criminal? do you not want to secure our borders and wouldn't that be nice if somebody else paid for it who's causing all the trouble? maybe we'll work something out to help Mexico secure its borders better. Maybe now that )))they((( can't get into the u.s. and they're staying in Mexico, Mexico will be be more motivated to stop Haitians and people from Central America... Trump will work out a deal to help them... ( I'm in TJ and I can tell you they don't want the Haitians here either.)

I'm hoping Mexico and the US can have some very good close ties together. Trump can make that happen, once our trade is worked out. Seems like everyone he uses tough rhetoric on, Little Rocket Man or bad hombre, become our friend.

Last edited:
Do you think Cohen will flip yes or no?

Flipping implies there is guilt to flip on. As I have no evidence to confirm or deny guilt, I cannot in good conscience say he will "flip yes or no". Cohen himself hasn't even been charged with anything yet. I don't believe in putting the cart before the horse.

Do you think Cohen will flip yes or no?

the presumption is that cohen has something worth flipping about

if trump & co are disowning him, they must think that there isn't much damage he can do, otherwise that wouldn't be a particularly smart tactic, would it?

and maybe, just maybe if cohen has little to nothing on trump, there actually isn't any existence of the crimes that you've been lead around by the nose to believe

but nah, you've got him now

Flipping implies there is guilt to flip on. As I have no evidence to confirm or deny guilt, I cannot in good conscience say he will "flip yes or no". Cohen himself hasn't even been charged with anything yet. I don't believe in putting the cart before the horse.

I'm asking if you think he'll end up being charged with a lesser crime (lying to the fbi seems to be a popular choice) in return for his cooperation with the investigation, as has happened with Gates, Flynn, etc.

Do you think the above will happen yes or no?

If you try to weasel out of the question I'm assuming that means yes, but you don't want to admit it. It'll either happen or it won't - there's no middle ground.

Plus Flynn and Manafort already flipped right? I mean is that not enough? What if they wait so long that Trump sends all of our gays to North Korean death I mean labor camps?

Plus Flynn and Manafort already flipped right? I mean is that not enough? What if they wait so long that Trump sends all of our gays to North Korean death I mean labor camps?

Manafort hasn't flipped, he's being prosecuted hard and there's a solid chance he goes to jail tomorrow. Flynn did.

I mean is that not enough?

Cohen was Trump's fixer and lawyer. He knows where the bodies are buried, to put it a certain way.

BTW I would be very worried about this. Where did they get that? Looks like something Cohen would have kept around.

DfqSg7uUYAAOJTu.jpg:large

Cohen was Trump's fixer and lawyer. He knows where the bodies are buried, to put it a certain way.

the problem is you have so many presumptions that you can't be given an inch because you will jump on it like a rabid dog

there is no intellectual reason for giving you that inch. why speculate and presume when it clearly gets you intellectually nowhere? even if flynn "flipped" we don't know how he is cooperating or what information he has provided. the same would be the case for cohen. the result is - who gives a flying fuck until actual charges are brought? until then, it is pure speculative nonsense for giving liberals a boner

the problem is you have so many presumptions that you can't be given an inch because you will jump on it like a rabid dog

there is no intellectual reason for giving you that inch. why speculate and presume when it clearly gets you intellectually nowhere?

I'm not making presumptions.

even if flynn "flipped" we don't know how he is cooperating or what information he has provided.

Flynn flipped. He plead guilty to one count of making false statements to the FBI and the FBI announced he was cooperating with the Mueller investigation. I'm not making any assumptions about Flynn.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/362882-the-memo-team-trump-in-shock-as-flynn-flips

the same would be the case for cohen. the result is - who gives a flying fuck until actual charges are brought? until then, it is pure speculative nonsense for giving liberals a boner

It's possible to comprehend and try to understand the ramifications of events like FBI raids and court hearings without waiting for official charges. Cohen and Trump are, why shouldn't we?

Back