[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Weird, in that entire audio clip I don't hear the phrase "would be impossible."

The NYT never quoted that, though. Their actual quote was this:

While White House officials said a summit meeting with Mr. Kim was still a possibility, keeping the existing date was all but impossible, given the fact that, one senior official said, “June 12 is in 10 minutes.”

Granted he was wrong, but he said it.

You're missing the point, anyway. The White House is giving out press conferences on background, explicitly telling the press to quote a "senior white house official", and then they go on Fox News and bitch that the press isn't quoting named sources.

The NYT wouldn't need to worry about being called fake if they framed the story correctly in the first place.

triple keeps accusing others of what he is best at in here

"You're missing the point" he says.....keeps saying

as he changes subjects, definitions, and the lexicon of the conversation

someone else is going to have to help me out since he can't.....

triple calls Kim a murderer.......says we shouldn't even meet with him in person

instead he wants CIA to just poison him at lunch

says you can kill whoever you want to, whenever you want to, because of his loosely defined interpretation of justice.

basically he is Lindsey Graham of the left.....equally the neocon.

Lindsey Graham says we shouldn't be talking peace but war with NK right now. That we should think about nuclear war with the entire region......

When prompted on why......because KIM is a murderer.

Ummmmmmm.....wtf am I missing here because I am missing something big.

Almost all of Kim's kill count are deaths by attrition, him not having enough food and resources to feed all his people. People being angry and vocal that they are hungry and him squashing that resistance. So the neocon solution to that suffering, that strife, is MAXIMUM SANCTIONS cutting them off and not allowing anything to be sent into the country that was already starving in hopes of forcing their leader to re-evaluate their situation (like he just did). When Kim decides to talk their next solution is to not listen but to simply attack him, kill him, keep waving the Muammar Gaddafi in his face like Bolton did...........

and why? Because KIM is a murderer

This is what neocon liberation looks like to the rest of us

Libya "Before And After" Photos Go Viral

libya1.jpg

libya%202.jpg

libya%204.jpg

And for our next trick Assad is a murderer.......which is where 2.0 of this goes next

actually 5.0....because Afghanistan was 1.0, Iraq was 2.0, Libya, Yemen/Oman were 3-4.0

Am I missing something that I didn't already say or figure out here?

Last edited:
It's not the NYT's job to frame a story the way the president likes.

No, it's their job to frame a story truthfully, which they did not. They framed a story in a manner that they preferred, because it's what their readers wanted to hear.

Also Kim served Donald the spring roll d ohms law smurf says........

china was the big winner these morons keep chanting

uhhh......how you can say that after the Iran boondoggle and billion dollar give away I'm not sure.......but does anyone want to guess what would happen if Kim's regime fell right now and who would end up controlling that?

Yeah.....China......the one you claim is the big winner because we temporarily stopped military exercises with SK as a good faith demonstration until they can prove to do the same.

Full sanctions.....NK regime breakdown.......China annexes NK but not doing that (yet) was somehow the same thing? You fuckers are as delusional as you are dishonest.

the left are nothing but blood thirsty, masochistic, narcissistic, authoritarians at this point.

no wonder they want the economy to collapse and world war to break out again

that this and tax raises and being pro ms-13 is the only platforms they have been able to put together this year so far.

Last edited:
Not for nothing triple, but who do you think winds up looking better in this scenario? The NYT said the date was all but impossible, then it happened anyway. By framing the context, they have literally created a scenario where Trump's team pulled off something that was "all but impossible".

Had they been honest, and said "expressed doubts" or "unlikely", a far more reasonable context, it would not matter much and it certainly doesn't place them in a position where they have no real escape clause.

:rofl:

they are so stupid

taken from r/politics thread

3iny.png

RUSSIANS ARE EVERYWHERE

Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Now Blames Russia For Smearing Him

Avenatti did not offer concrete proof to support the claim, but said two media figures and a high-ranking American intelligence official have all told him about the alleged Russian effort.

“They’re doing it because they see me as a threat, a considerable threat,” he said. “If we weren’t a threat, none of this would be happening.”

Avenatti said Russians have also been saying he previously represented Russian and Ukrainian legal interests before the U.S. government. He said he has never represented any Russian or Ukrainian entities. -Daily Beast

We need more nukes.......more blood on the streets to save the REPUBLIC

:rofl:

adam schiff and eric swalwell for sure the sources of this one

the left are nothing but blood thirsty, masochistic, narcissistic, authoritarians at this point.

yes, helolo there

plz refer to 20th century leftist ideology and their murder / death / kill results

do not expect that to change with change of new century or fooled by 'hopium and chainz' rhetoric

tyiavm

No, it's their job to frame a story truthfully, which they did not. They framed a story in a manner that they preferred, because it's what their readers wanted to hear.

All but impossible wasn't in quote marks, indicating it was paraphrasing and not a direct quote - and even then, they included the exact quote, in quote marks, so readers could make up their own minds.

How were readers misled?

You seem to want soundbites printed verbatim, with no analysis. That's not what the media's job is.

they are so stupid

taken from r/politics thread

"hello fellow democrats" is a known strategy, and if you go into these user's histories you see them posting on the_Donald, etc.

it's pretty easy to spot

yes, helolo there

plz refer to 20th century leftist ideology and their murder / death / kill results

do not expect that to change with change of new century or fooled by 'hopium and chainz' rhetoric

tyiavm

i mean this is pretty remarkable that we can get them to admit this openly

that this isn't even being lied about or disguised anymore

so the latest list... the left seems to want:
higher unemployment
higher taxes
less economic prosperity
a recession
nuclear war

and why? because mrrrrrrrrrah trump

did i miss anything?

I mean pagy just hit the nail on the head here..........

explains why John McCain and Lindsey Graham are now essentially Democrats and the entire DNC + NEOCON brigade were always so indistinguishable to me. Why I was never tricked by voting for them or even Mitt Romney types.

How the Bush and Clinton Regimes always looked so indistinguishable to me.......

But Trump is the bad guy? Trump is the problem we are facing?

In what world can that be explained

All but impossible wasn't in quote marks, indicating it was paraphrasing and not a direct quote - and even then, they included the exact quote, in quote marks, so readers could make up their own minds.

How were readers misled?

You seem to want soundbites printed verbatim, with no analysis. That's not what the media's job is.

Do you not know what framing is?

How were readers misled?

:lol:

so articulation and context doesnt matter eh?

context isn't important to media

we agree.......

their job isn't to tell you what was said, what happened, but to shape and form your opinion on what they want you to think happened on any given day.....for any given event

and boy do people like you love that shit and eat it up with a spoon.

*shocking*

Back