[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like my message got to the right person. i remember you now, you were suckin his dick a few pages ago :rofl:

:rofl:

We got his girlfriend a free boob job for fuck's sake. They cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. I think we went above and beyond what a "normal" forum would do under many circumstances.

Now, I'm not complaining--I think Taurus will deliver, and after 6 months I really don't care about another week or two. But he's not going above and beyond shit. It's what they agreed to do.

In closing, get his penis out of your mouth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha yeah I found that, I just couldn't vote or anything cause the link wouldn't work, then i decided to click on some links around the thread...

siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

If you're a female and posting in this thread you legally just agreed to become part of the g/g photoshoot for this thread

Last edited:
he speaks the truth except it loses all validity when he used your instead of you're

how the fuck can people still fuck that up

how is that interesting? its obvious he'll get banned you fuckin nerd

Can you be 100% sure of that? Do you have an admin here officially say that yes if he doesn't provide pics he will be banned?

Or are you just assuming that because he said he'd provide pics and his GF won the boob job?

Ah, Houston...do we have a go for tits yet?

Roger that, say again?

Houston, the crew wants to know if we are go for tits...or should we just pull our puds a bit more?

Oh, copy that...no new tits...I say again...no new tits.
Make a few more revs and we'll shoot for tits then...copy that?

Roger...tits in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back