[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with proxy

Someone link me again. Get a new link, and I will Vote as many time as I can.

We cant lose....we only need 1000 or so votes. which if everyone votes 5 times shouldnt be a problem doing it within the next 24 hours

C. How to Play: Judges from the Bubba the Love Sponge® show and a board certified surgeon will narrow the entries down to fifty finalists. All entries will be judged based on physical health, attributes, and follow up interviews to select twelve contestants for breast enhancement surgery. Prize winners will be notified by telephone on or about December 20, 2006. If a contestant is chosen and elects the surgery the contestant will be required to sign a modeling contract with BRN® to be included in its 2008 show calendar.

(pics on #72)

Ok here's the deal, my girl wants boobs. Bubba the love sponge on Sirius Radio ch. 101 is hold the annual "12 Boobs of Christmas" program where 12 girls get boob jobs. Contest ends December 15th.

I need everyone to go to the 12 boobs of christmas homepage and vote for her at number #42, I believe you can vote once a week.

In return we'll be posting Tribalwar pics and fansigns for you guys I consider family, and if we dont know each other then you'll get one too before *and* after a win (if we win)

Tribalwar has always come through in the past and we're looking for your help here today. Call your friends & family and lets get this going!

Thanks! :shock:

47cdp2p.jpg

2rm7amf.jpg

NWS: http://i15.tinypic.com/2h5myb8.jpg

VOTING IS ONCE PER DAY

More to come.............!
I gave her my choice, nice!

So basically this poll has no effect on the outcome?

According to the rules: This poll has ZERO affect on the outcome

According to Taurus: This poll determines the top 50 girls. Of which the 12 winners are chosen.

I am inclined to believe that the poll will have little to no weight on the actual picking of the 12 winners or even the top 50 contestants.

What the hell happened? Taurus' girl is good looking. The rest of the top vote getters were all skanks. DO BTLS listeners vote to be funny?

UPDATE:

Ok guys we got our call, we're one of the top 50, we have to send in some info and topless pics and they are making the 12 cut tomorrow according to the dr and crew.

Results will be posted Tuesday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back