[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

Well guys I just got back.... she had to get a shot after a blood test because her blood is apparently RH Negative, and without the shot if she went through with the abortion any future children she would try to have would apparently be quite difficult.

They gave her some Plan B for the future, and the actual abortion pills for her to take tomorrow.

But seriously, everyone, thank you for all of your support and advice through this. This has been pretty eye-opening and tough to go through. I think tonight I'm just going to drown myself in tequila and try not to think about it.

But my god I saw some of the most classy people at this joint, let me tell you.

Apparently she has to wait a day after this shot. At least, thats what the paperwork we were going over said.

you know, if this pill doesn't work then your kid will come out looking like a 3-eyed penis with legs and other random malformed stumps of apendages

Conclusion:

I talked to her today. The saga of the Lagber child is now finished. The final price was 355 dollars. That was the abortion pills, a shot to prepare her blood for the pills, some Plan B, some rubbers, and almost 4 hours of waiting.

Final comments being... lesson learned. Wasn't easy for either of us. But I am glad it's finished.

choosebaby.gif

Conclusion:

I talked to her today. The saga of the Lagber child is now finished. The final price was 355 dollars. That was the abortion pills, a shot to prepare her blood for the pills, some Plan B, some rubbers, and almost 4 hours of waiting.

Final comments being... lesson learned. Wasn't easy for either of us. But I am glad it's finished.

Did you make her pay for it?

I moved my bed into this infamous house this weekend.

There will be future TW hilarity coming from this residence, I promise.

I don't think enough people here realize what an actual piece of shit you really are. In all of my life, and this includes living in white trash georgia, I have never heard of any person more pathetic than you.
Your parents should have drown you at birth you fucking dog.

:wave: lgbr, the second youngest at UVA8 behind myself :D.

you need to wrap your shit next time bro, but uhhh.... good luck with your shit.

Back