[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

Good lord, liggburr, first you're knocking chicks up and then getting abortions, now you're lit up with the clap?

Fuck. WEAR A FUCKING BAGGIE.

First hit on Google:

chlam2.jpg

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Chlamydia/STDFact-Chlamydia.htm

If untreated, chlamydial infections can progress to serious reproductive and other health problems with both short-term and long-term consequences.

Hmmmmm....

yeah as of now ive got absolutely no symptoms but today she just drops it on me all nonchalant like its no biggie

"well it worked, im not pregnant anymore. oh by the way, you gave me chlamydia but they treated it, so you should go get tested. see ya!"

let this be a lesson to those like me who didnt learn it

going to the doc tomorrow :\

yeah as of now ive got absolutely no symptoms but today she just drops it on me all nonchalant like its no biggie

"well it worked, im not pregnant anymore. oh by the way, you gave me chlamydia but they treated it, so you should go get tested. see ya!"

let this be a lesson to those like me who didnt learn it

going to the doc tomorrow :\

congradulations on rawdogging a whore and avoiding the possiblity of being a baby dady.

too bad your penis is going to turn green and start dripping like a leaky faucet though... good luck in the future!

durak and plague are just jealous they cant find chlamydia-infested whores skanky enough to sleep with them

teehee

(ps, i dont give a fuck if you think it's tasteless or not, im going to make jokes about this for a long time)

If you and Patton were both set for Billy Idol you could always brown the hair and grow a scruff beard with mirror glasses and use the same outfit to become George Michael.

Back