Police Kill For Fun [Video]

Still think we arent living in a Truman Show kinda world?

This whole thing looks and sounds like a Psyop.

All assets deployed!

Derek Chauvin has gone missing, his own neighbors didn't even know he was a cop.

Neighbors Say They Didn’t Even Know He Was a Cop

Derek Chauvin and George Floyd worked at the same club for 17 years.

George Floyd, fired officer overlapped security shifts at south Minneapolis club

And the Club owners son was just arrested last week by two of the officers who witness Derek Chauvin choking out George Floyd.

Two Men Charged for Bringing Guns to Wisconsin High School to Confront Girlfriend’s Bully

ya all the soychildren are claiming that the fires and damages were all caused by undercover white nationalists lol

“But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard.”

Its getting nuts now, even people doing live streams are getting scared and leaving the area. Mass violence and destruction on an epic scale.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:
DVL3ZjI.png

“But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard.”

Intolerable conditions? Is this supposed to be a joke? If they think it's so bad here (it's not), they should head on back to the motherland. I guarantee you they'll change their minds as soon as they get there. These people don't have a clue what being truly poor means. I guarantee you the poor people in other countries don't have iPhones and big screen TVs in their welfare homes, if they have welfare homes or affordable living at all. I have other news for them, white people aren't stopping them from doing what they want to do or becoming what they want to become. They are doing that just fine on their own. Well that and the Democratic party.

Back