[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Looks like Nadler will be joining Ruth Bader Ginsburg pretty soon. Where in the world could they be hiding her corpse?

When she went on BBC radio on Thursday, Wolf, the author of Vagina and the forthcoming Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love, probably expected to discuss the historical revelations she’d uncovered her book. But during the interview, broadcaster Matthew Sweet read to Wolf the definition of “death recorded,” a 19th-century English legal term. “Death recorded” means that a convict was pardoned for his crimes rather than given the death sentence.

Wolf thought the term meant execution.

lOL this 4 tele :lol:

hfj1j6w8row21.jpg

papa johns was one of the good guys till they removed him

probably got spirit cooking going on in the basement now

oh that melting pot i hear so much about

looks more and more like a clogged up pressure cooker to me

i just hope it is making barbacoa for tacos

Think about the argument here. The argument for the separate event is that the Ivy League university they***8217;ve attended for years does not accept them and has racial issues. So the answer to that is a segregated commencement event, as they are leaving the university, reinforcing the perception they don***8217;t feel, or aren***8217;t, accepted.

SO SEPARATE BUT EQUAL IS GOOD AS LONG AS I DECIDE WHERE THE CUT GOES

lol

Last edited:

this is good stuff right here :popcorn:

Both Comey And Brennan Voted Communist While Cold War Was Raging | Zero Hedge

The heads of Obama's FBI and CIA both voted for Communists during the Cold War, yet were somehow able to move up the ranks within the same US intelligence community that had spent decades fighting that very ideology.

I just like to remind people of this as often as I can

usually you have to wait for the Soviet Republic to collapse before you get commies ice picking and turning their back for their own salvation like this

:rofl:

Back