[H]Conflict, Gorgonnash-US Recruiting

Adroit

Veteran XX
Conflict is a newer guild that took a lot of the better players from the guild we disbanded from. In our first week we killed Yogg in 25m and finished off our Glory of the Ulduar Raider in 10 man.

13/13 w/ Rusted Protos in 10 man.
Normal ToC 25m Cleared. Orbituary and Heartbreaker down in 25m and working on other Hardmodes and new Content.

Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30 invites, 7pm pull. It's a PST server.

We have a short raid schedule so we expect near full attendance and your attention when raiding. 10 mans are also run on off nights but are not mandatory.

We offer gRepairs on Progression.

We expect applicants to know their class, be able to defend the choices they've made with their character and to know the content through Ulduar and be geared for Hardmodes. We won't be carrying you.

http://conflictguild.guildlaunch.com/

Recruiting is currently open to:
HIGH PRIORITY:

Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
HOLY PRIEST (OMG WTB!)
DPS DK (Blood)
Shadow Priest

Other high DPS ranged class with exceptional qualifications

Exceptional applications of other classes are always considered.

Last edited:
How many people are you looking at, Adroit? We've had attendance issues due to summer as of late and I am not certain if we're going to have retain enough players (read: enough players will wait to raid in a month).

We've consistently had anywhere from 18-25 (including non-raiders) over the last month. The core group is of solid players and we've started to do the 10 man hards. We're not hardcore and won't raid 4 by 4s though for new content and we keep a pretty strict time limit.

We're pretty much at your pace and we would have had yogg if shit didn't hit the fan. Ou 10 mans are up to mimi/freya/vezax hardmodes as we haven't done much of it yet. A new solid group of players may change that though.

I have a 80 warlock in few epics (lololol) if you want a part time help :). Hehe, maybe Ill just come chill with you.

oo so many responses from goods. We actually wound up getting 21 of the good raiders from my old guild. That leaves probably 10 spots or so and I'm not sure I'd want to go further than that. We raid only 3 nights a week, Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30 invites, 7pm pull. It's a PST server.

Yeah we have a short raid schedule but it still allows time for people with lives to have them. We expect things most "hardcore" guilds do (or that's the plan at least). Consumables are mandatory, no dicking around waiting between pulls etc.

Sorry I forgot to mention the important shit like raid times :E

Last edited:
How long is each raid night? Do you keep it at a strict schedule or is it more goal-based (We kill boss X, Y, Z, and clear trash to A)?

Well for now the Goal is to get Yogg down, so for instance Monday 7pm raid time we go till hes dead or about 10:30pm. Once he's dead it will be more goal based through Hardmodes but we will still probably go till about 10:30.

Once new content comes out we will most likely move to a 4 day raid schedule for the first two weeks and scale back as needed.

I have a 80 warlock in few epics (lololol) if you want a part time help :). Hehe, maybe Ill just come chill with you.

Obviously you're welcome pal. We have a "Social" status where people can just chill and raid if we're short or w/e. Obviously it costs money to xfer so if that's cool with you it's cool with me :D

Probably want to include, a website link or maybe some raid times, and try to consolidate all the info into one post.
It helps to be specific and straightforward with recruitment posts.

you can pickup the biggest asshole in wow (zeph)

and you could pickup the biggest fail in wow (feannag)

Pick zeph if you want your guild to break up within a month.

Pick me if you want someone to /gkick within a month and give everyone a source for their hate in the meantime.

Going to have to pass on both Zeph and Feannag.

Anyway we are getting close to our recruitment needs. We have three tanks currently but are still trying to find that horse that will be the MT for most encounters in Ulduar. Looking for a Warrior/Druid more specifically and a FEW melee DPS.

did you pick up the stk crew?

No. From what I gathered Dren wanted to iron out some StK kinks by bringing some of us over to move through the content by merging his core with ours. Not that that's a bad thing, we're just pretty close to a full raid. Would just like a few more melee and a tank to carry us. :p

I already said it wouldn't work because they already have 2 raiders that have the same spec as both my geared toons. GL w the ele shaman gemmed for mp5 though. :wave:

No. From what I gathered Dren wanted to iron out some StK kinks by bringing some of us over to move through the content by merging his core with ours. Not that that's a bad thing, we're just pretty close to a full raid. Would just like a few more melee and a tank to carry us. :p

Heh, I thought Adren stepped down as leader because he was tired of the normal bullshit associated with getting people to show up and a bit burned out.

Haven't tanked on my paladin in a long time, I'm probably twice as terrible now since I probably won't know half the buttons.

Right now, our problem is attendance. There's constantly a handful of people that can't make raids due to summer. We've also had a lot of family deaths in the guild lately.

I asked Adroit because I originally thought he had a handful to about ten players.

I didn't know he had close to a full raid. If so, we probably could have merged and avoided all attendance problems in the future.

Back