[Tich/Horde]The Core - Recruiting healers

people in stk have bragged about the fact that they only did 800 dps in raids (araya). it doesn't take much to see that their guild is in some trouble.

Where's your armory link?

You can at least let everyone know what guild you play for.

lets argue over who the bigger nerds are

its like saying that guy is more queer than you cuz he sucked 60 dicks and you only sucked 20
the bottom line is you are both queers

queers

do people really care abotu achievements though?

and for armory, does time matter? I mean two weeks ago I just hit 80 in greens and now I'm a lot better. I mean not top in any slot but respectable (especially with my playtime)

And Jaguar is the only other SP still playing. I think DarkDonut quit as well or I just haven't seen him on, he hasn't been in our guild since just before TBC was released. Dimio is playing with Adren but played a lot of beta with people in TC and drops by once in awhile. WoW was my first game playing with SP so the lack of PVP and griefing never turned me away from the game like it did almost eveyrone else (more than half of them never even hit 60).
lol faguar still plays?

and I was one of the ones who never hit 60... :p

Whats with the hate both sides? People pay $15 a month to do what they want to do. Some want to raid hardcore, some want to be casual, some just to pvp and etc.

I'm sure Falhawk, Data and whoever thinks its "ridiculous" to fill out such a long application to a guild to raid because its just a game and they have a point.

Then again, I'm sure the hardcore raiders see nothing wrong with an application that takes 20-30mins to fill out because technically, what's 20-30minutes when you're going to be raiding with them 4 hours a night, almost every night?

Let people enjoy the way they play imo. If you think its ridiculous, then don't apply. No need to be bashful.

people in stk have bragged about the fact that they only did 800 dps in raids (araya). it doesn't take much to see that their guild is in some trouble.

where did araya brag about 800 dps? hes usually tops ;o unless its a fight that heavily favors ranged....

lol faguar still plays?

and I was one of the ones who never hit 60... :p
Yeah, he's playing a DK now with the name Nayeem and is one of the best DPS in the guild. If you hop on to flip him some shit though there's a good chance it's someone else playing his toon.

Back