Webstats post for the fags in StK

Me care? I don't give a shit.

You are the pussy who won't even tell people what guild he went to. I have never seen such a woman when it comes to internet confrontation.
Are you fuckin dense? Who wouldn't take the opportunity to fuck w me now that I'm gone?

Because like many people on TW, if word got out people would fuck with him and his guild (if he truly did join a new progression guild). I wouldn't fuck with him but I know some guildmates would love to pay him back for the shit he threw their way.

So you are saying he may get what he deserves?

Are you fuckin dense? Who wouldn't take the opportunity to fuck w me now that I'm gone?

Did you fuck with them? You are a classic case of dishing it out but can't take it. You wouldn't last in my guild for 2 fucking days.

im not sure anyone would fuck with him, its not like anyones really upset hes gone

and that kinda shits gay, i dont think anyone in the guild would go there honestly

Last edited:
Uh, I dished it out and took it equal amounts, but I'm gone now. Do I think someone still there would still fuck w me? Its possible.

Hey zeph, you're gay.

I'm just kidding, although I have to ask, WHAT WOULD POOFZ THINK?

Anyway, I had my fair share of times where I wanted zeph to die IRL, but eventually when he let off me he was semi-informative. Plus it was fun to watch him beat up on other people.

Hey zeph, you're gay.

I'm just kidding, although I have to ask, WHAT WOULD POOFZ THINK?

Anyway, I had my fair share of times where I wanted zeph to die IRL, but eventually when he let off me he was semi-informative. Plus it was fun to watch him beat up on other people.

who are you?

Who cares about the mob grind in a PvP game?
You pussies obviously haven't done Pre-CU SWG grinding.
i dont know what pre-cu means but i was one of the first jedi's on the server. it only took 6 skills to master. 4 from holocrons and 2 randoms ones. the random ones were the ez ones like entertaining and shit. i can't remember what it was called.

That's still harder than anything in WoW and you sucked at SWG if you disagree :p

Granted if you get lucky like you did, you could probably grind some profs with macros.

If you grinded BH then my original statement applies because the Investigation Line of BH alone was harder than leveling any wow character.

That's still harder than anything in WoW and you sucked at SWG if you disagree :p

Granted if you get lucky like you did, you could probably grind some profs with macros.

If you grinded BH then my original statement applies because the Investigation Line of BH alone was harder than leveling any wow character.

I did my holo ones, then I did ALL 32 professions, and C-H (last one) unlocked it for me. It also made me quit the moment I got done.

It took fucking FOREVER, even with macro'ing EVERY crafting profession.

i love how people pull out SWG as the golden age of PVP, it makes me chuckle

"OMG YOU ARE SOO NOOB, I BET YOU NEVER PLAYED SWG BEFORE THE PATCH, THATS REAL PVP"

I would say eve is more "real PvP" than anything SWG could have ever hoped to offer and im sure none of you SWG guys played it.

I bought SWG when it came out, I don't think I lasted a week, all the quests that had me walk 15 minutes out to the middle nowhere to kill one guy (that might have been killed by another player by the time I got there) then spend another 15 minutes walking back.

i love how people pull out SWG as the golden age of PVP, it makes me chuckle

"OMG YOU ARE SOO NOOB, I BET YOU NEVER PLAYED SWG BEFORE THE PATCH, THATS REAL PVP"

I would say eve is more "real PvP" than anything SWG could have ever hoped to offer and im sure none of you SWG guys played it.

I hated that you had to "enable" pvp to gank in SW:G. So you can only target people who fucking enabled it when they have a whole group.

I played it mostly for the fact that it's Star Wars, and I wanted to be a jedi. Between the grind of getting jedi and the rumors that swirled around everyone being able to make a Jedi, I pretty much dropped off the face of the SW:G planet.

I bought SWG when it came out, I don't think I lasted a week, all the quests that had me walk 15 minutes out to the middle nowhere to kill one guy (that might have been killed by another player by the time I got there) then spend another 15 minutes walking back.

That only lasted for a little while (except Bounty Hunter, the gayest fucking profession ever in a video game).

After a while, you had to be resourceful and become a crafter. I made millions a week selling buffpacks, but it required so much frickin time invested in buying all the crap and scouting areas with the "good" stuff.

Back