Looking for a few members...

I'd almost transfer my 60 hunter to do this since I never get to play on my old pvp server anymore. Except I know nothing of transfering chars.

a heads up re: my play time

i am knee deep in work, a 3 month old, and my g/f (who hates wow) so i won't be on much, and will definitely not be able to raid. my brother and moutaindewmike have my account info so they'll be loggin onto my char from time to time (perhaps for raids). i'm looking to get as much arena in as i can, and then after that, BG it up. thats all i've got time for atm. well, that and plenty of racial personal attacks in guild chat.

ima start a priest, druid, or paladin me thinks (anyone you all could use more than another?...don't mind being healbot)

i'll send someone a tell :O

Last edited:
Yep, feel free to send us a tell. As much as I despise a lot of you fuckers, I love you more than the WoW morons.

We can DEFINATELY use caster DPS/Heal (outside of palys and priests).

Druid would be lovely - sham would be nice for totems, etc.

I really don't know BEST group makeup anymore. I played pre-BC. So if you guys have advice or anything, feel free to toss it out in guild chat and we can all discuss it. I am by no means a WoW expert anymore.

I'll be on in the next half hour if anyone needs help with attunements or whatever. I'm already in an established raiding guild as a shadowpriest and won't be joining the guild but whatever you run I can assure you aside from possibly T6-geared MT players I can fill the raid with whatever is needed. I also have maybe 16-1700 +healing set half of which is enchanted if healing is short.

I can help out with Karazhan to get the ball rolling, I've done the instance enough times to hit exalted 3-4 times on my priest (still trying to get the random shadow dmg neck, never seen it drop once.) so I know it like the back of my hand. Only 2 fights are dependant on the tank being well geared so everything else would be np in instance blues and shitty greens and a minimal amount of awareness. I've led pugs that killed prince and nightbane a few times now so really anyone that can listen and click a few hotkeys can survive.

By the way it's EOTS weekend and we have no raids (other than karaltzhan tonight and a different karaltzhan tomorrow) so there should be plenty of people farming honor with nothing better to do than PVP.

ima start a priest, druid, or paladin me thinks (anyone you all could use more than another?...don't mind being healbot)

i'll send someone a tell :O

I just started an orc shammy and im about to head to the barrens if you want to group up. I'm following joana's guide too (thx kyuss :eek:) so it shouldn't be longer than a few weeks, month if that.

Ahemuro be thy name and shammy skillz be my ... uh skillz (lol coupons lol)

I just started an orc shammy and im about to head to the barrens if you want to group up. I'm following joana's guide too (thx kyuss :eek:) so it shouldn't be longer than a few weeks, month if that.

Ahemuro be thy name and shammy skillz be my ... uh skillz (lol coupons lol)

you know, i never really got along with you in t2, but you have handled yourself pretty well since the coupon debacle, props++

ongratulations! You've successfully referred a friend! You can track the status of this 10-Day Guest Pass key here.

Free month plz :<

jesus, you are an idiot....
So explain to me how someone can roll on a BoP epic "for an alt" unless that alt is actually there? Seems to me you could circumvent the problem by not allowing said alts into the raid in the first place.

So explain to me how someone can roll on a BoP epic "for an alt" unless that alt is actually there? Seems to me you could circumvent the problem by not allowing said alts into the raid in the first place.

Okay... When he was saying alts, he was talking about the main people that are running the guild alts.

Example:

10 guys running kara
1 of them is a mage "alt" of the guild's leader
mage "alt" gets first dibs on loot because he is leader, just not on his main
so that makes the other mage's pissed off because they raided with this guys main and they still can't get loot cus the leader is takin shit

not the best example but you get the idea

Okay so then if that's an issue do main-only runs and alt-only runs. And if you need an alt make it clear he/she does not get dibs over the mains. I dare say this seems shady in the least. Shady to me is leaders giving loot to people they favor and negating looting rules, like say giving a melee mace to a shaman over rogues and warriors because the shaman is the leader's GF or something like that.

Back