I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

jesus christ

i just KNOW when you grabbed that sword you were thinking "this will add some flavor to the TW story!" :p

man, honestly if it was anyone else I wouldn't believe it.

THE (FINAL?) SHOWDOWN!

I don't think Seth will be causing any more trouble.

Megan came home yesterday evening so we met for drinks to discuss everything. She said she had not talked to Seth for a couple of days. I filled her in on all the details of my last incident with him, the police reports, etc. We agreed to try to get restraining orders filed by Wednesday at the very latest. I seriously thought that maybe the last encounter with my sword put an end to his bullshit. Sadly, I was wrong.

We left the bar at around 11:00 pm and I walked her to her car. Lo and behold, there were Seth and his brother sitting on her hood. He definitely looked surprised to see me. I don't think he was planning on having to deal with me then. I heard him say 'Oh shit' under his breath and then his brother said 'It'll be ok dude I'm here'.

And of course Seth had to go ahead and start running his mouth. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE."
Me: "Listen Seth. I seriously think you need to give this some thought. I've filed two reports with the police and Megan and I are getting restraining orders. Get off her car, walk away, and don't bother us again. Be smart. Leave. Last warning."
Megan: "Yeah leave us the FUCK alone you PERVERT! Go suck your brother's cock!"

Apparently Seth didn't like hearing Megan telling him to beat it, because he hopped down off of the car and started to move toward Megan, who was a little to my right and behind me. That was most definitely the wrong thing to do.

I stepped in front of him, grabbed his trachea with the first two fingers and thumb of my left hand, and shoved him back against the car. With my right hand I grabbed his nuts and started to squeeze (yeah yeah... insert gay joke here). His eyes almost popped out of his skull.

He grabbed my left hand with his left, and threw a sissy ass hook to my head with his right. I saw it coming so I turned my head into it, lowered my forehead, and his punch impacted right on my crown. Didn't hurt me a bit but if it didn't break one of his knuckles I'd be very surprised. This only pissed me off more so I head butted him in his face. I hit just below his right eye on the cheekbone. I'm sure it smarted quite a bit; I hit HARD.

"Let him go you motherfucker let him go right now or I'll fuck you up!" yelled his brother. I swiveled the both us around a little to put Seth between his brother and I. Very calmly, and still looking directly into Seth's eyes I replied "You're not man enough to talk to me like that. I'll get to you in a minute."

It was then that I felt Seth piss in his pants.

I squeezed his balls harder and gave them a little twist. He started crying. I said "Take a subtle fucking hint. Don't EVER come near Megan or me again. EVER."
I pushed him away and told his brother "That goes for you too" as I took a step toward him. He grabbed Seth by the shirt and started running away. It was a good thing too as I was just about to launch a thai round kick to his inner right thigh.

http://www.isaboo.net/choked.jpg

Megan and I got in the car and took off. As we were leaving we saw them sitting down on the sidewalk... Seth was holding his crotch and his brother was examining the damage done to Seth's face. Megan honked and gave a little wave but I don't know if they saw her. That had me laughing like crazy.

She stayed at my place just to be safe. She's going to talk to her boss about things to make sure that Seth will not be able to bother her at work. That's the only thing I don't feel very good about now... the fact that she has to see him there every day.

Hopefully this will be the end of it all. I'll still post the police reports when I get them.

pahuyuth said:
THE (FINAL?) SHOWDOWN!

I don't think Seth will be causing any more trouble.

Megan came home yesterday evening so we met for drinks to discuss everything. She said she had not talked to Seth for a couple of days. I filled her in on all the details of my last incident with him, the police reports, etc. We agreed to try to get restraining orders filed by Wednesday at the very latest. I seriously thought that maybe the last encounter with my sword put an end to his bullshit. Sadly, I was wrong.

We left the bar at around 11:00 pm and I walked her to her car. Lo and behold, there were Seth and his brother sitting on her hood. He definitely looked surprised to see me. I don't think he was planning on having to deal with me then. I heard him say 'Oh shit' under his breath and then his brother said 'It'll be ok dude I'm here'.

And of course Seth had to go ahead and start running his mouth. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE."
Me: "Listen Seth. I seriously think you need to give this some thought. I've filed two reports with the police and Megan and I are getting restraining orders. Get off her car, walk away, and don't bother us again. Be smart. Leave. Last warning."
Megan: "Yeah leave us the FUCK alone you PERVERT! Go suck your brother's cock!"

Apparently Seth didn't like hearing Megan telling him to beat it, because he hopped down off of the car and started to move toward Megan, who was a little to my right and behind me. That was most definitely the wrong thing to do.

I stepped in front of him, grabbed his trachea with the first two fingers and thumb of my left hand, and shoved him back against the car. With my right hand I grabbed his nuts and started to squeeze (yeah yeah... insert gay joke here). His eyes almost popped out of his skull.

He grabbed my left hand with his left, and threw a sissy ass hook to my head with his right. I saw it coming so I turned my head into it, lowered my forehead, and his punch impacted right on my crown. Didn't hurt me a bit but if it didn't break one of his knuckles I'd be very surprised. This only pissed me off more so I head butted him in his face. I hit just below his right eye on the cheekbone. I'm sure it smarted quite a bit; I hit HARD.

"Let him go you motherfucker let him go right now or I'll fuck you up!" yelled his brother. I swiveled the both us around a little to put Seth between his brother and I. Very calmly, and still looking directly into Seth's eyes I replied "You're not man enough to talk to me like that. I'll get to you in a minute."

It was then that I felt Seth piss in his pants.

I squeezed his balls harder and gave them a little twist. He started crying. I said "Take a subtle fucking hint. Don't EVER come near Megan or me again. EVER."
I pushed him away and told his brother "That goes for you too" as I took a step toward him. He grabbed Seth by the shirt and started running away. It was a good thing too as I was just about to launch a thai round kick to his inner right thigh.

http://www.isaboo.net/choked.jpg

Megan and I got in the car and took off. As we were leaving we saw them sitting down on the sidewalk... Seth was holding his crotch and his brother was examining the damage done to Seth's face. Megan honked and gave a little wave but I don't know if they saw her. That had me laughing like crazy.

She stayed at my place just to be safe. She's going to talk to her boss about things to make sure that Seth will not be able to bother her at work. That's the only thing I don't feel very good about now... the fact that she has to see him there every day.

Hopefully this will be the end of it all. I'll still post the police reports when I get them.

:sunny:

Back