Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys she considers her success based on the length of the thread response she gets

in other words can i show you my penis

;)
mm

Try to keep up baby, I'm immune to stuff that happens on the net and if you show up at my door I'll shoot you.

If you've been lurking you should have noticed that from another thread.

[So] tribalwar poster notadude [pics] [official] by Ascoe - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums

PS. I doubt your husband lets you play with his guns. He probably locks them up and beats the shit out of you if he even sees you eyeballing them. Shit, he probably beats you for looking him in the eyes without permission.

guys she considers her success based on the length of the thread response she gets

in other words can i show you my penis

;)
mm

I recall that video she posted having "pages" where "posts" should have been. 127 posts in a thread is nothing.

we need a new tribes game to shit all over so TW can replenish its ranks. There are only like 40 active posters and 10,000 lurkers.

So this is like a peaceful forum invasion. You do a missionary on a forum and then.. what? It's a hobby of yours?

So anyways, if you wanna 'play', then put down the bag of chips, miss manatee, and show us some flabby skin with something identifiable written on it.
Otherwise, you'll hurt our tender feelings.

You wouldn't happen to have a daughter, would you? I'd love to show up to your place and rape her with a gun shoved in her mouth. Oh, maybe I can rape her with the gun too.

So this is like a peaceful forum invasion. You do a missionary on a forum and then.. what? It's a hobby of yours?

So anyways, if you wanna 'play', then put down the bag of chips, miss manatee, and show us some flabby skin with something identifiable written on it.
Otherwise, you'll hurt our tender feelings.

It's hardly an invasion now is it? I'm just a simple lady paying a neighborly visit.

;)
mm

You wouldn't happen to have a daughter, would you? I'd love to show up to your place and rape her with a gun shoved in her mouth. Oh, maybe I can rape her with the gun too.

No, no children. No dogs, no cats, no parakeets.

Just me. give it up, I'm immune.

;)
mm

73040705.gif

Seriously, why do we even have regs open at this point? I mean, I know we need some new blood here and there but this shit? Its on the same level as dweazle and his prodigy.

Hopefully tomorrow morning I wake up and I read online that some stupid cunt died of a heart attack after her first day on a controversial internet forum.

Jesus fucksticks, at least absent was funny sometimes.

:sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back