So who got Prototype today?

game was fun, then without getting too spoilerish, losing my powers kinda sucked, but now that i have them back and have the blade & armor & patsy & can fly choppers, it's ridiculous lol

very fun :)

played it for about 3 hrs last night.
Its fun but already getting repetitive.
I guess they just give you allot of powers too soon and you dont really feel like your progressing much.

Here is a code for bodysurfing. It was a code that was released with the prototype news letter but i found it on the forums. your welcome.

Is that not the same thing that you buy in the powers menu? Where you slam down on a guy and ride him like a surfboard?

The Greene fight is one of the best boss fights I've had in a game.

What happened to Dana, your girlfriend and Ragland? At some point they just stopped being mentioned. I did a Military consume mission where it said if I completed it it would tell me the girlfriend's location (after she betrays you) but didn't get anything that I noticed 

The Greene fight is one of the best boss fights I've had in a game.

What happened to Dana, your girlfriend and Ragland? At some point they just stopped being mentioned. I did a Military consume mission where it said if I completed it it would tell me the girlfriend's location (after she betrays you) but didn't get anything that I noticed 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I also found the medium Military Consume missions to be pretty difficult.

two reasons to at least rent this game

1) gliding around the city in a hoody, maybe from so high of a place that when you land, you let loose a shockwave that murders anyone within 20 feet of you

2) getting a tank, smashing people's cars with them inside, and watching people get stuck in your tracks and ground up into a pulp

and it seems like the whip's charged special attack hits really fucking hard so it's good for durable opponents

fun game, jumping off skyscrapers gives me the heebie jeebies as you speed towards the ground. then you remember it isnt gta4 and you just land and make a big crater and carry on lol

Anyone buy this and infamous also? Whats your overall take on both of them?

they're both fun imo, but different. with infamous i played through both with good karma & evil karma and enjoyed the hell out of it. that being said, i don't know that i'd play it again.

with prototype i'm not through playing it through once yet, but i know i'll be playing it again with the "+new game" option at least. also with prototype i feel like the character you play is a lot more superpowerish i guess. plus prototype is violent as fuck and you're actually encouraged to kill anyone and everyone you come across - more than you are in infamous

i'm at the greene fight in prototype, and no fucking joke i was 1-2 shots away from killing that uppity bitch last night, WHEN THE MOTHERFUCKING POWER WENT OUT for the rest of the fucking night. anyone who's done this fight knows how aggravating this would be lol

THE GAME is pretty fun so far, combat is easy, very, very, very easy.

the side tests for running/jumping are the ultimate pain in the ass, i got gold on 2/3 so far but i cryed myself to sleep last night after trying to do point to point so many damn times :(

Back