PETITION to remake Tribes 1 with better graphics!

Hahahaha hirez couldnt fix basic problems with TA, yet alone want to or be able to remake t1 on newer engine and not screw it up.

Also:
- posted by dare
- reflex ad
- t2 bioderm art
- petitioning archetype studios

Last edited:
You guys have had tribes 1 with better graphics a couple of times already. Did it help?

I think I'll start a petition that there be no more petitions for tribes with better graphics.

A huge part of the enjoyment of a game comes from the people and/or community involved in it.

I'm not interested in anything that has to do with the LT Tribes community due to condensed negative potency that spurns no desire to deal with.

That being said, I loved Tribes more than any other game by far, so if a remake came-out, I wouldn't be able to escape from playing it.

But after 15 years of hearing talk about it, it just seems like the biggest pipe dream.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Breaking news: T1 with better graphics should never happen, will never happen, and even if it did happen it would be a massive failure.

Tribes is dead.

Grow the fuck up.

At least I don't make asinine requests that they remake season 1 of MLP.

But yes, the guy who watches little pony cartoons is telling you to grow up. Think about that for a second.

Back