Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
she? even you're not that retarded Zopharoth

Unless I have proof to the contrary, I am prepared to take the leap of faith and believe that Missmanners is a woman. What's the harm in playing along? If I did ever meet her, I'd pull the ol' "Crocodile Dundee" and then post the results.

lightSaber.jpg

and with that, i've got nothing else to say on the subject.

even if you're not replying im still going to reply.aka ill take the bait.

on trollkingdom and on at least one of your mugen boards, you announced that you found a new "place to play". and in those threads, you and your forum compatriots critique our posts and members, talking about what troll newbs we are, and commenting on our status as harmless gaming nerds. how clever and worldly you all must be to be able to dissect tribalwar so succinctly.
not true, though she made the threads, we didn't critique the ENTIRE board, just the retards that started posting, and THAT was late in the game. sorry, did you even read the relevant MUGEN BOARD thread? here i'll hook you up with some quotes.

MissBHaven said:
Well thats just it, I'm not trolling. I just went in and started posting nice comments, they accused me of being a smurf (whatever that is!), until one of them googled and found me at troll kingdom. Now they think they can run me off with words, or get me banned. That just makes me stubborn.

:angel:
MBH
momo! said:
the admin of the site already commented on you not being a smurf though, so thats out.

plus at mugne infantry, you weren;t googled until about page 300+, so yeah these guys aren't so bad.

then YOUR board's users invaded, and everyone started laughing about that. yes there were some negative comments thrown around but it was mostly positive until TUBGIRL was posted.
i signed up here because i was genuinely interested in the board, a little. and because the bro named "xcursions" made some stupid mistakes that deserved correcting.

nice use of the word succinctly btw.

honestly, i don't actually care. all forums are full of silly bullshit that is brought about entirely by bored people who want to manipulate other bored people. but don't try to fool anyone (and by anyone, i mean yourself and your mugen pals) into thinking that you are intelligent, special, or highly experienced in internet tomfoolery. this bbs and its community is ten years old. do you really think that we can't collectively handle the sudden introduction of an alleged web-based femme fatale? do you think that this kind of thread has never happened here before? do you not realize that the majority of the responses in this thread are, in fact, ironic meta-versions of responses which we have already seen and dealt with time and time again on this board?
do any of the posters realize any of this nonsense you're posting? i don't think anyone who started posting here can fall behind the defence that they were just "ironically posting because lol this happened like 5 years ago lol", which isn't what you're saying but still is the equivalent of it. no one anywhere claimed that "mm and her mugen compatriots" were smarter or clever or special in any way. you just made that part up, which is disappointing. i don't see the board handling the femme fatale introduction very well. instead of adding to threads made for discussion, such as missmanner's political thread, they filled it with contrived bullshit.
if you are actually just bored and want to participate in an online community, try posting some interesting content and ruffle the feathers in a meaningful way, or maybe even share bits of yourself and let the vultures pick at them. i encourage you to do so. but quit sitting there with your toe in the pool. either jump the fuck in or go away and swim somewhere else, because as you are, you're a manipulative bore with nothing interesting to say who is artificially generating a group response as a form of mild entertainment for your other online cliques.
see the bit where i point out how she did make a meaningful thread and it turned into a shorter copy of this one.

whatever you say, e-knight. i didn't say i was going to ignore the thread, i said that was all I had to say on that subject.

and depite what you imagine, the widow manners' cooch does not smell like flowers and she is not going to cyber with you in dcc. also she might be a man. but carry that torch, baby.

whatever you say, e-knight. i didn't say i was going to ignore the thread, i said that was all I had to say on that subject.

and depite what you imagine, the widow manners' cooch does not smell like flowers and she is not going to cyber with you in dcc. also she might be a man. but carry that torch, baby.

and yet you have more to say on the subject!

i have no desire to cybersex her or anyone else, cybersex is one of the lowest forms of gratification on the planet and is for young children who need attention due to their obesity and 40 yr old pedophiles, i don't know which one you are.

so tell me, do you have a fetish for being wrong or are you just being stupid on purpose:ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back