Bitcoin Mining

late too the party.
i mined dark coins, ethereum and something else for around 10k in profits.
not sure what to mine now.

I tried to be cheap and do mining back in the day. It always ended up being more profitable just spending some cash and doing some trading though. :weird:

I tried to be cheap and do mining back in the day. It always ended up being more profitable just spending some cash and doing some trading though. :weird:

We talk about that in discord channel also, trying to build a pool of knowledge about the various currencies.

im testing this theory right now. in 5-6 months (average video card return on investment) i will see how much money i made on 2 Video cards worth of cash compared to how much i made on 2 video cards mining.

probably convert it to cash so you're not always holding such a volatile currency

you can sell it to USDT or something that value is that of 1=1 so your not having it go back and forth from your bank account

This way you can wait for dips. They totally make u give them all ur info so the government knows what your doing though..

i ditched discord a while ago. thing is such a fucking net hog

besides I don't need to know every single fucking thing you guys do, let alone have a log of it. afterall thats what TW is for

What's the safest way to buy and hold Bitcoin or litecoin?

I use Coinbase, trade on Bittrex, and keep up using CoinMarketCap

I was too late to do the mining thing...it really isn't profitable now. Buddy of mine tried and ended up losing out...not a great amount, but still a loss.

So far, without much in terms of activity on my end...basically, buy a coin and sit on it until I feel it has peaked during its current hike...I am up 31%

This isn't including the bitcoin I purchased initially and is sitting in my Coinbase wallet, just growing. That growth is crazy.

I threw a few hundred into ltc via coinbase. They won't let me spend any more yet.. oh well just for fun.

Should I be unloading this stuff into an offline wallet or something

I use Coinbase, trade on Bittrex, and keep up using CoinMarketCap

I was too late to do the mining thing...it really isn't profitable now. Buddy of mine tried and ended up losing out...not a great amount, but still a loss.

So far, without much in terms of activity on my end...basically, buy a coin and sit on it until I feel it has peaked during its current hike...I am up 31%

This isn't including the bitcoin I purchased initially and is sitting in my Coinbase wallet, just growing. That growth is crazy.
Can I just buy and sell on coinbase why do I need some other exchange

Back