[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Aren't there millions of homeless or starving children in America lol and these bleeding heart pear-shaped nu-males are crying about some Mexicans playing FIFA and eating free food while their deadbeat parents are committing crimes?
If there ever were a perfect post, this would be it.

Heart doctor to George HW Bush dies in bicycle shooting | US news | The Guardian

Guess his promises to have bush live forever with virgin blood have cost him his life :shrug:
Bush offered his condolences to Hausknecht’s family. “Mark was a fantastic cardiologist and a good man,” Bush said in a statement. “I will always be grateful for his exceptional, compassionate care.”
Yeah, it was a hit. He knew something about the Bush family he wasn't supposed to learn.

Aren't there millions of homeless or starving children in America lol and these bleeding heart pear-shaped nu-males are crying about some Mexicans playing FIFA and eating free food while their deadbeat parents are committing crimes?

https://www.hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf

No, less than 12,000 children nationwide are unsheltered. They consider children living with relatives, in hotels, etc homeless.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want any of my taxes going to the illegal undocumented aliens because throwing money at it encourages more of it making it worse.

I was being sarcastic, I know there aren't literally millions of starving children in America. I'm sure there ARE millions in poverty though. Point being there are domestic children who need attention before money and resources (and liberal tears) are directed at foreigners.

a tru disgr8c 2 munrace smdh lol :jester:
37580864_2128872870719132_442792745757573120_n.jpg
"He doesn't like you!"

Star-Wars-A-New-Hope-Cantina-Characters-Original-Production-Test-Photo-Sheet-4.jpg

Well... this is an interesting way to put it.

Obama’s Former Director of National Intelligence Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt!

President Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, came clean on CNN and stated that former President Obama was behind spying on President Trump!

James Clapper was on CNN yesterday and he stated that Obama was behind spying on President Trump and all the corrupt and criminal actions involving the government, including the Mueller investigation –

According to Obama’s former spy chief, James Clapper, who appeared on CNN to say it was Obama who set the entire Russia witch-hunt into motion by tasking the intelligence community assessment.
If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place.​

Why she wearing a shower curtain

Does soros got a back brace and breathing machine tucked under there

Last edited:
As a heart patient I can say with 100% confidence that her ankles should not look like that and it is a major indicator of heart problem

I was being sarcastic, I know there aren't literally millions of starving children in America. I'm sure there ARE millions in poverty though. Point being there are domestic children who need attention before money and resources (and liberal tears) are directed at foreigners.
Can't give you any more rep but I can quote this for emphasis. Thank you for thinking of the citizen children of the United States. and yes I've told some Mexican now United States citizen children it's time to hunker down and protect what have been given. all you need to do is look at the world population graphs. If you're here in the United States and you've made it to being a citizen okay time to protect what you have it's a different world it's a different time it's a different over population we are facing.

Last edited:
Back