This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 67 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 67 of 1252
Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1321 - 03-31-2016, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I agree that every American has the right to own a firearm, unless they have lost that right legally or have shown themselves to be a danger to themselves or to others. If they are unbalanced, they should not have them. Even you have to agree that you should keep weapons out of the hands of unbalanced people.

Iran has proven itself to be untrustworthy and unbalanced. Letting them have nukes is not an option. If they could be trusted to have nuclear power that would be fine. But they can't.

If you cannot see that, then I don't think you belong in this conversation with the adults.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm curious as to what you think Iran has done to be "proven to be untrustworthy and unbalanced".

Sponsored Links
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
1322 - 03-31-2016, 12:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
I'm curious as to what you think Iran has done to be "proven to be untrustworthy and unbalanced".
repeatedly claiming that you want to remove an entire state & stoking sectarian violence in the region makes the global community squeamish

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1323 - 03-31-2016, 12:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
Iran's October missile test violated U.N. ban: expert panel

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...0TY1T920151216

Although you can apply this to Saudi Arabia and various other states as well...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ored_terrorism

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1324 - 03-31-2016, 12:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
well you certainly don't act like a libertarian.

you act like a liberal progressive.
I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1325 - 03-31-2016, 12:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative.
So you want free **** for everyone but don't want to pay for it?

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1326 - 03-31-2016, 13:02
Quote:
Iran has proven itself to be untrustworthy and unbalanced.
How much of that "unbalance" had to do with US involvement in overthrowing democratically elected government and supporting the rule of the Shah until the revolution in 1979?

It's like setting someone on fire and saying they're "manic" because they're rolling around on the ground trying to smother the flames.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1327 - 03-31-2016, 13:09
Quote:
So you want free **** for everyone but don't want to pay for it?
I don't believe for-profit companies should be involved in the justice system, educational institutions, or the healthcare industry. Capitalism only works when the consumers have the choice to opt-out.

As a member of the military, aren't you entitled to VA benefits, a GI bill, and a pension upon retirement? Don't talk to me about the cost of helping our country when you're benefiting from the biggest welfare program we've got: the Department of "Defense".

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1328 - 03-31-2016, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
repeatedly claiming that you want to remove an entire state & stoking sectarian violence in the region makes the global community squeamish
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Iran's October missile test violated U.N. ban: expert panel

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...0TY1T920151216

Although you can apply this to Saudi Arabia and various other states as well...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_a...ored_terrorism

So ... nothing that our own government and our own allies haven't done - in spades.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1329 - 03-31-2016, 13:16
Name another job that is all voluntary until you sign up (then you can't quit) where you agree to put your life on the line and fight...and kill...for your country. You have no compression of the sacrifices service members make. We have EARNED the benefits you list.

Some ****ing lazy **** who lives off the nation's teet cause that is how mamma did it and is how they were taught, and cries disenfranchised people if someone threatens to take it away....he did not earn it.

They could serve and earn the benefits, but they choose not to.

If you want to bash my service and the benefits we have EARNED, do it after you go through what we have.

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
1330 - 03-31-2016, 13:21
Quote:
I don't believe for-profit companies should be involved in the justice system, educational institutions, or the healthcare industry. Capitalism only works when the consumers have the choice to opt-out.

As a member of the military, aren't you entitled to VA benefits, a GI bill, and a pension upon retirement? Don't talk to me about the cost of helping our country when you're benefiting from the biggest welfare program we've got: the Department of "Defense".
uh u consider our vets who take advantage of GI BIll and those things as welfare recipients?

ur ****in loony.

and i hate most people in the military.

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
1331 - 03-31-2016, 13:55
Iran is about to become the next state of the US economic empire and these dumb niggas can't figure out the saber rattling from iran is coming from their military leadership desperately trying to keep that from happening to preserve their own influence

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1332 - 03-31-2016, 14:27
Quote:
Name another job that is all voluntary until you sign up (then you can't quit) where you agree to put your life on the line and fight...and kill...for your country. You have no compression of the sacrifices service members make. We have EARNED the benefits you list.
You get all those benefits if you're a grunt getting shot at or if you're just an equipment tech fixing vehicles all day. I've got compassion for soldiers injured in the line of duty, but I'm not going to call someone a hero just because they put on a uniform or "volunteered" for service because they lacked better options with what to do with their lives. Even if you aren't injured you get free healthcare through the VA system, but god forbid the people paying for those benefits share in some of them. After your service has ended we're expected to give preference to former military in hiring, or contribute to charities to support them even more.

The DoD gets a blank check to spend whatever they want, a lot of it on things we can't even know about because it's "classified". Call me un-American, but I'd be totally fine with cutting the defense budget in half once every four years and spending the other half on "welfare" like healthcare and a college education for everyone.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1333 - 03-31-2016, 14:31
Quote:

Some ****ing lazy **** who lives off the nation's teet cause that is how mamma did it and is how they were taught, and cries disenfranchised people if someone threatens to take it away....he did not earn it.

They could serve and earn the benefits, but they choose not to.

If you want to bash my service and the benefits we have EARNED, do it after you go through what we have.

you signed up to kill people for money

that deems you a mercenary, not a freedom fighter

you put your life on the line for no one, protected no one, and killed because you're either mentally ill or unemployable

its great that "service" members arent really getting thanked anymore for their "service" because everyone knows you did what you did because you had no other options

eat **** jarhead scum, glad u cant sleep at night

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1334 - 03-31-2016, 15:12

This thread got amusing real quick.

The sacrifice isn't just at getting shot at. Go sit on a boat for 9 months or go live in a connex box in the desert for 6 months. You ****ing clowns have no idea the **** that most people in the military have had to deal with.

To compare that to sitting at home collecting a monthly check for literally doing nothing, actually, doing nothing is how you get that check, is a whole new kind of clueless.

Continue though, the ignorance on this page alone is outstanding.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1335 - 03-31-2016, 15:17
u said u signed up for the navy for a cush job and free travel

i mean u literally have said that dozens of times

now it's a great burden, a sacrifice that no one can understand, and an honorable duty for your country

you went to a ****ty college for a history degree and realized u aint **** but an elementary history teacher at best

better join the navy for those school loans u burned up for an education in history that somehow eludes u in every historical discussion on this forum

amazing, not really, just shows you how ****ing retarded most of the military really is

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1336 - 03-31-2016, 15:35
History is pretty vast, learning 3000+ years in 4 years is what we call impossible. Now you want to talk about specific time periods in specific areas than maybe we could have a conversation.

The military stays a volunteer force by offering compensation and benefits. If you get rid of retirement, GI bills, and medical care, you would have to restart conscription, because I guarantee you they would never have the quotas they desire.

It's called a contract, for services provided you receive compensation. Considering an E-3 makes like 15-20k a year, which would put them in the poverty zone, I wouldn't say they are the "biggest welfare recipients".

Work 60 12 hour days in a row and then come bring that **** to me.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1337 - 03-31-2016, 15:46
our nations finest

lmao

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1338 - 03-31-2016, 15:51
Quote:
you're benefiting from the biggest welfare program we've got: the Department of "Defense".
wut?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1339 - 03-31-2016, 16:04
Lou is one of those guys who has probably never left his home town

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1340 - 03-31-2016, 16:05
u claimed u joined the navy just so you could see the world

again, u literally said that

lmao

Page 67 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie