This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 16 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 16 of 1252
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
301 - 03-13-2016, 22:55
If it comes down to bernie and trump, our choices are 2 guys that don't have any reason whatsoever to think they have what it takes to run this country up for the job.

Sponsored Links
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
302 - 03-13-2016, 23:00
bernie easy

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
303 - 03-13-2016, 23:04
nah. 3/4 of bernie supports wont leave their mom's basements

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
304 - 03-13-2016, 23:19

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
305 - 03-13-2016, 23:27
My state is so close to the last democrat primary that it really doesnt matter whether i vote or not probably be one choice by then anyways

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
306 - 03-14-2016, 00:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAA WAR View Post
Bernie is so focused on Trump that he forgot about Clinton.
He's just there for the appearance of competition against Hillary.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
307 - 03-14-2016, 01:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAA WAR View Post

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...Auschwitz.html

millertime
VeteranXV
Old
308 - 03-14-2016, 01:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
http://www.cherokee.org/Features/TribalCitizenship.aspx

thanks for the link, now all i have to do is track down my birth mom and find out if the grandparents she had were on the dawes rolls.....shouldnt be too hard (yeah right) but my question is answered

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
309 - 03-14-2016, 01:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post

I agree with him. If more Bernie supporters would travel to places like Auschwitz and see the impact of muslim immigration on places like Germany they would be much more likely to support Trump and turn away Syrian refugees.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
310 - 03-14-2016, 03:10
Quote:

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
311 - 03-14-2016, 03:12

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
312 - 03-14-2016, 03:21
Quote:

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
313 - 03-14-2016, 03:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
So you're going to double down on your irrational whitewash of the leftist violence?
irrational whitewash? Dude, I'm not excusing the guy. Pretty sure I already said
Quote:
It's just some ****wit being a ****wit. The guy's obviously a tard and deserves everything he gets.
so I'm not exactly sure why you're blaming me of whitewashing violence, except to launch into a strawman argument against a position I never espoused to.

Quote:
I'm well aware of terrorist propaganda techniques, which are pretty irrelevant here unless you are trying to deceitfully replace the real narrative with an idiotic one. What the heck difference does it make if he's officially ISIS, an ISIS fanboy, any other Islamic radical or most likely just some Bernie Sanders supporter.
I understand that the concept of attributing blame where it is due may be a little hazy these days, but for some reason I still like to understand why things actually happen. Call me crazy, but I think that's important.

Quote:
The REAL issue here is that the left and pathetic scumbags of the GOP establishment have made it clear they are going to turn a blind eye as violent thugs declare open season on Trump rallies.
That is absolutely a serious issue, and the silence when it comes to condemning that sort of **** is a sad indictment on just how pathetically partisan modern politics has become. No-one should accept that sort of interference in the political process, no matter what your leanings. Aside from that anyway, the Democrat campaign bosses should be realising that that stuff is actually playing to Trump's supporters all the more, anyway.

Quote:
I can't help but become somewhat endeared by the way Trump has effortlessly driven both the social left and political establishment as a whole to rip off their masks of civility and compassion and expose their own violent nature or consent for the violent behavior of others when it furthers their own agenda. But like Ferguson, it's a bit scary to see how quickly this violence can begin to get out of hand when the thugs are given a shred of legitimacy from the powers that be.
Now imagine that same guy running your country. Understand that the vast majority of the world, including your own allies, tend much more toward that left than the USA does as a whole. Follow that train of thought through to its conclusion, and you'll see what sort of an impact he could have on your foreign relations. Look at how much he'll piss off both foe and friend alike.

Trump is running on purely domestic issues, and I don't doubt that there's a lot there to be fixed, and he's certainly resonating with Joe Average who wants his day to day problems solved. Thing is, the office of the President is also very much a figurehead position - especially on the international stage, and I think there's the real potential for him to be absolutely disastrous for the USA (and her allies like us poor schlubs down here in Australia, following along on the coat-tails) in that arena.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
314 - 03-14-2016, 08:39

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
315 - 03-14-2016, 08:40
When Donald Trump holds rallies, his supporters aren't sending their best. They***8217;re sending people that have lots of problems, and they***8217;re bringing those problems with them. They***8217;re bringing hatred. They***8217;re bringing bigotry. They***8217;re racists. And some, I assume, are good people.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
316 - 03-14-2016, 08:42
Your problem is that they're White and by gods do you detest White people (who enabled you by taking you in). You hate Trump because he speaks to the White working class.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
317 - 03-14-2016, 09:01
so is donald trump still being blamed for the worthless violent ****head bernie supporters starting **** at trump rallies?

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
318 - 03-14-2016, 09:12
of course, he's hitler

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
319 - 03-14-2016, 09:55
Quote:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...s-nazi-salute/

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
320 - 03-14-2016, 09:57

Page 16 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie