[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:lol:

Disregard the precedent you set..

1 could legitimately argue that had Bill been held to the standards you want Trump held too... "President" Trump would not exist

In a report that aired on "Sunday Morning" about the rise of women candidates, partially in response to the #MeToo movement, Dokoupil asked Hillary Clinton, "There are people who look at the incidents of the 90s and they say, 'A president of the United States cannot have a consensual relationship with an intern; the power imbalance is too great.'"

"… who was an adult," Hillary said. "But let me ask you this: Where's the investigation of the current incumbent [president], against whom numerous allegations have been made, and which he dismisses, denies, and ridicules?

fatfukeffemcuckdutch chekkn dafuqqqqq innnnn 4 mo slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn fatfukcuck fukn teefz n m0ufz jfcccc y do it b hurttn 2 wakkup err fuknday fuk wish me luk tryna find sharp nuff coat hangr 2day d00dz cuz imma tryna make muh momma happy again sumday FUKME n FFFFFFUKu2 mom fuk
effemcuck pussyass fatfukcuckpussyassdutch no em b soundn lykkit 2 wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

ryan gosling is a shitlord bigly hater SKINJOB and i'm so glad he dide at the end of br2049, yeah TAKE THAT U CANADIAN SKINJOBS, U FKING GODDAMNED FRANCOPHONE MONSTERS

Trump pulling in the Kentucky mIdwtf

920x920.jpg

Back