[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

646.jpg
F-F-F-F-Fffffff

I am literally crying and shaking and stuttering over here i am so mad and hangry

The last time they felt this feels was when they got their hands on a switch tears of joy not anger

daa.gif

When you zoom you zoom

vanster would need a stepping stool to meet haxax eye to eye

maybe he plans to shoot him first

vanster is like 5'5"

haxax is 6'3"

I've met them both IRL

Meet Caitie McCaffrey, a Microsoft lead employee and a Services Architect for Azure - the cloud hosting service that threatened to kick off Gab not too long ago.

Is it becoming more clear why Big Tech has been trying to silence us? Their ranks are filled with hysterical and unstable Leftists who live in an alternate reality.

bb-5bbac5cef298a.jpeg

She also says that Kavanaugh didn't have the TEMPERAMENT to be a SCOTUS judge

bb-5bbad168aa1d6.jpeg

Vanster would like her

they could grow crazy cats in a farm house together

maybe beat on one another when they aren't picking on people together online

If you’re going to have a meltdown on Twitter, at least remember to delete your previous tweet that says women don’t have meltdowns.

You can’t fix stupid.

Last edited:
Honest question guys. Where does the Democratic party go from here? How do they cut ties with the lunatic-fringe that's hijacked the party? Are they too swing back towards the center? If so, how? And what message is palatable enough to gain the confidence of new would be voters?

They've basically lost everything since Trump become president and aren't going to fair much better over the next six years. I never hear any pundits on the left talking about strategy to righting the sinking ship.

Anyone have ideas or thoughts?

Honest question guys. Where does the Democratic party go from here? How do they cut ties with the lunatic-fringe that's hijacked the party? Are they too swing back towards the center? If so, how? And what message is palatable enough to gain the confidence of new would be voters?

They've basically lost everything since Trump become president and aren't going to fair much better over the next six years. I never hear any pundits on the left talking about strategy to righting the sinking ship.

even if they had 'won' the Kavanaugh thing, that would have just paved the way for the same tactic to just be used against them again and again

no idea where you go after this

I'm not rly a politics person, but your country seems fuckin broken :minibarf:

Last edited:

I have an idea

have they tried going full retard yet?

Do7oQ2hVsAAgkDm.jpg

Do7oQ2jU0AAGw1A.jpg

Do7oNeiUYAU3sQ2.jpg

Do7oNehVsAA9P5n.jpg

Do7oNeiUcAA4-8Z.jpg

Do7oMdmUcAMvulU.jpg

Do7oL_NU8AAT8pi.jpg

Do7oL_MUYAAnGGz.jpg

Do7oL_MU0AExoKn.jpg

Do7oNehUcAUFoj1.jpg

Do7oQajU8AA3ROz.jpg

Do7oQaXU0AAiwLl.jpg

Do7oQakV4AAlN_L.jpg

Do7oQavU8AACzH6.jpg

Do7oPl-VAAAsFAI.jpg

Do7oPmWUYAADQNs.jpg

Do7oPmFUYAEjnP2.jpg

Do7oPmDU0AAx5ta.jpg

Do7oOLTU0AANmv6.jpg

Do7oOLCV4AAY4VN.jpg

even if they had 'won' the Kavanaugh thing, that would have just paved the way for the same tactic to just be used against them again and again

no idea where you go after this

I'm not rly a politics person, but your country seems fuckin broken :minibarf:

our country?

your bad joke about Regg's fucking his sister could get you 5 years in pound me in the asshole prison ffs

Online trolls and cyberbullies in NSW face up to five years in jail under law change

New Zealand makes cyberbullying a crime

dims

Jokes on :flag: for sure

you might have left the UK......but the UK didn't leave you

lucky for everyone your head is so deep up your own ass you will never know any of this

and you can run with plausible deniability

Last edited:
Back