[FATCUNTS] Eat Cheesecake - Lose Weight

this sums it up well
It doesn't sum it up at all.

all the time you spend on here trying to tell me my diet is wrong.

low carb diet for endurance athletes :lol: trying to use a chris carmichael book too, what a joke.

Yeah, again, see ... this is where I say you have a reading and comprehension issue ... probably due to the american school system and the nanny state in which you live. Anyway, I never said your diet was wrong, if you actually read the post you quoted I clearly said we each have different needs. I only finished the post off with a challenge that there are endurance athletes living on the diet I am on as a lifestyle choice that are excelling, which would be a nice challenge to everything you hold dear.

Clearly you are incapable of challenging your own tunnel vision, its obvious that your mind is made up, and what your idea of a healthy lifestyle is is now "gospel" and shouldn't be challenged. Well hey, guess what ... I really don't care what you eat (although its a good laugh for me when you come sailing in saying I am a fat cunt all the time, so keep it up) you on the other hand with your handbag chihuahua all the time to my threads trolling (well its not actually trolling, you genuinely believe the shit you say) me in the hopes that you might "win".

The only winner here is me, the fact that an elite athlete such as yourself is even trying to troll me shows how pitiful your life is, how boring and insignificant each day is to you that you have to search out my threads and post how dumb I am.

Heres a clue :lol:

yip yip yip, hate crew, roid crew, etc ... enjoy :D

And again, any TW fat cunts want to lose weight, let me know and I will tell you how, stop listening to the jerkoffs and jocks in fitness, they have no clue.

It doesn't sum it up at all.

Yeah, again, see ... this is where I say you have a reading and comprehension issue ... probably due to the american school system and the nanny state in which you live. Anyway, I never said your diet was wrong, if you actually read the post you quoted I clearly said we each have different needs. I only finished the post off with a challenge that there are endurance athletes living on the diet I am on as a lifestyle choice that are excelling, which would be a nice challenge to everything you hold dear.

Clearly you are incapable of challenging your own tunnel vision, its obvious that your mind is made up, and what your idea of a healthy lifestyle is is now "gospel" and shouldn't be challenged. Well hey, guess what ... I really don't care what you eat (although its a good laugh for me when you come sailing in saying I am a fat cunt all the time, so keep it up) you on the other hand with your handbag chihuahua all the time to my threads trolling (well its not actually trolling, you genuinely believe the shit you say) me in the hopes that you might "win".

The only winner here is me, the fact that an elite athlete such as yourself is even trying to troll me shows how pitiful your life is, how boring and insignificant each day is to you that you have to search out my threads and post how dumb I am.

Heres a clue :lol:

yip yip yip, hate crew, roid crew, etc ... enjoy :D

And again, any TW fat cunts want to lose weight, let me know and I will tell you how, stop listening to the jerkoffs and jocks in fitness, they have no clue.

what kind of fantasy world do you live in? seriously pathetic. do you really have all these crazy scenarios bouncing around in your head before you post?

please type out some more paragraphs to show how you aren't crazy.

:lol: why are you even following me posting in my cooking threads?

I stick to my own little threads, I don't chase you around TW, so really ... who's "seriously pathetic"?

neway

at least u losing weight and making a lifestyle change

and i like ur cooking threads cause they usually have lots of hi quality pictures

i think cooking threads without pictures are pretty shitty

:heart:

as long as we both fighting war against carb we on same team :)

Back