Awesome Pizza

Tic

Veteran XX
Been trying to get some great crust out of my convection oven - last night we really hit the mark.

Pizza:
Black Olive Paste
Seared wild mushrooms (Oyster & Shitake)
Sliced Mozz
Wood oven smoked tomatoes
thin shaved spanish onion

came out great

OK now that my 2 plebeian stalkers have made their appearances and added tremendous value, as always, lets get back on topic.

Didnt make the dough - never have time or the patience of dealing with yeast.

There are some pretty good doughs available locally here for pennies, so I save myself the hassle.

well imo the toppings don't make the pie, the dough does. yes it's a pain, and takes a lot of time, but it's worth it. if you got good dough available when you need it, well I'm jealous.

Been trying to get some great crust out of my convection oven - last night we really hit the mark.

Pizza:
Black Olive Paste
Seared wild mushrooms (Oyster & Shitake)
Sliced Mozz
Wood oven smoked tomatoes
thin shaved spanish onion

came out great

What kind of black olive paste do use? Or do you just make it? Find it can be really salty especially with the pizza crust and mozzarella being so salty as is. Be drinking water for a week to get hydrated.

What kind of black olive paste do use? Or do you just make it? Find it can be really salty especially with the pizza crust and mozzarella being so salty as is. Be drinking water for a week to get hydrated.

Some italian store bought one, I couldnt be bothered to make one and this was a last minute idea.

my dough isnt that salty - and the mozz isnt overly salty.

Came out awesome.

Some italian store bought one, I couldnt be bothered to make one and this was a last minute idea.

my dough isnt that salty - and the mozz isnt overly salty.

Came out awesome.

Didn't intend to insult recipe, sorry if it seemed like that. Was more wondering on the olive paste, my ex used to get a lower sodium one from god knows where. Was just looking for a hint on what she might have had.

Cheers.

haha you can't even make your own dough

how pathetic

Did they teach you to make dough at KFC?

How are the $9/hour wages treating you?

Celes - No insults taken at all. The olive paste was really good though, all natural ingredients and some jalapeno in there to give it a nice extra kick.

The real star was the way the smoked tomatoes helped everything come together with that smokey hit

lol morb

what recipe would you like? how to roll out dough?

I can explain how to make smoked tomatoes if that is what you are referring to.

either way, let me know what you need help with and I will further explain.

Back