[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Given Flynn's role as national security advisor it was a bit more than just a process crime. Flynn made a deal with Kislyak. Then he lied about not making that deal. He lied to Pence, he lied to the nation, and he lied to the FBI.

There's a reason you don't want a foreign adversary to know your national security advisor committed a crime. Even if it is just the process crime of lying to the FBI - it's still a crime. It's leverage you don't want a foreign power having over your national security advisor. Flynn shouldn't have put himself in a position where Russia would have blackmail dirt him.

That's absurd. How would Russia knowing he lied make him vulnerable to blackmail when the FBI knew first? You are totally ignoring that he was being investigated for no reason as a matter of convenience and trying to rationalize an ends justify the means.

That's absurd. How would Russia knowing he lied make him vulnerable to blackmail when the FBI knew first? You are totally ignoring that he was being investigated for no reason as a matter of convenience and trying to rationalize an ends justify the means.

Russia might have known the FBI knew first, but maybe they didn't know the FBI knew first. It's hard to assume either way. They did know that at the very least he lied to Pence because Pence conveyed that lie to the public. That in itself is compromising dirt.

Why did Flynn lie to the FBI in the first place? Why didn't he just say yes I made a deal with Kislyak?

Flynn recording was a big nothing burger against obama but well get obama with the next okeefe memo its goinna be a bombshell

Russia might have known the FBI knew first, but maybe they didn't know the FBI knew first. It's hard to assume either way. They did know that at the very least he lied to Pence because Pence conveyed that lie to the public. That in itself is compromising dirt.

Why did Flynn lie to the FBI in the first place? Why didn't he just say yes I made a deal with Kislyak?

What? It's not hard to assume at all. The crime was lying to the FBI about a phone call they had a recording of. Are you suggesting that it's even possible that Russia knew that Flynn lied to the FBI before the FBI figured out he did? And so what if Russia knew he lied to Pence, especially AFTER he revealed it to the public? Who is blackmailable over public information?

I can't fathom Flynn's motivation for not being truthful, I'd rather not write it off as just not remembering because that seems like a copout, though I also can't say how many phone calls with how many people over how many months he might've fielded either. I certainly haven't seen anything that even remotely justifies why the FBI interview was needed to begin with.

Pence publicly stated that Flynn said he never made a deal. The reality is a deal was made. Russia knew a deal was made, Flynn knew a deal was made.

Meanwhile you and I, the rest of the public and Pence - we were all in dark thinking no deal was made.

Russia knew the truth though. Maybe they even kept a recording of that phone call. That seems like a form of leverage you wouldn't want a foreign adversary to have over your national security advisor.

i can't believe the government wanted to know who the russian ambassador was negotiating with !

it's unbelievable to me that they would want to spy on the russians

Pence publicly stated that Flynn said he never made a deal. The reality is a deal was made. Russia knew a deal was made, Flynn knew a deal was made.

Meanwhile you and I, the rest of the public and Pence - we were all in dark thinking no deal was made.

Russia knew the truth though. Maybe they even kept a recording of that phone call. That seems like a form of leverage you wouldn't want a foreign adversary to have over your national security advisor.

You're making assertions you can't verify. Flynn committed a process crime during a meritless investigation and was fired for it. That doesn't somehow provide merit like you seem to think.

4bb38dbd093bb_110038b.jpg

If that is the smoking gun that puts a man in prison... why isn't Biden in chains?

Those few line of dialogue is it? That's all it takes? How the fuck is diplomacy ever supposed to productively function?

if uh... if uf, if I don't say the exact words in uh, uh, in exactly the right way they'll uf, they'll uh point me in jail.

A section of a conversation where a retired US General is saying to a Russian Ambassador "Hey, I know you are mad at us right now, but let's not starting shooting each other just yet".

That's the treasonous deal made?

Some of you must be the worst people on planet earth to play board games with... given how loosely you interpret the rules of play to suit whatever agenda you are pushing for.

Last edited:
bruh

speaking from having palayed board games w/ tw peeps (who have left b/c they r all vanster) irl ~back in the day~ when we was kids

u should have witnessed the (((closed captioning))) i tried 2 put on the rules

and i still lost on the reg

President Donald Trump announced Friday that the United States will cut ties with the World Health Organization.

“China has total control over the World Health Organization despite only paying $40 million per year compared to what the United States has been paying, which is approximately $450 million a year,” Trump said during a news conference in the White House Rose Garden.

“The world needs answers from China on the virus. We must have transparency. Why is it that China shut off infected people from Wuhan to all other parts of China?” he added. “It didn’t go to Beijing, it went nowhere else, but they allowed them to freely travel throughout the world, including Europe and the United States.”

Trump has repeatedly criticized the WHO’s response to the coronavirus, which has hit the U.S. worse than any other country, amid scrutiny of his own administration’s response to the pandemic. He has claimed the WHO is “China-centric” and blames the agency for advising against China travel bans early in the outbreak.

“Fortunately, I was not convinced and suspended travel from China saving untold numbers of lives,” Trump said April 14.

this is trump at his best bravo

i honestly dont kno what you a sperging about, but great statement and move by the donald, very presidential

You are the one who is sperging about things you very clearly know squat about. The W.H.O. is an enemy to the Republic, as is the UN. The W.H.O. has already been told to go fuck themselves and the UN will be told the same thing by President Trump.

Plus- they are lying through their teeth and it's not working in their favor with the numbers. Precision truth strike.

Back