[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

guys....don't post about cheating... fuck. I can't stop you but at least don't freaking post about it.

I just voted for the first time. I also went through and did all the questions, for a total of 15 bonus votes.

I'll be sure to get on and vote daily. Good luck!

day 3:

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

also why does your spreadsheet just say 1 in a column. Most people did the full 16, although obviously not all. And i did the full 16 on 3 different computers.

Day 3 voted.

edit: Beren, I think he explained that the purpose of that is only to register who voted for each day for purposes of offering prizes.

hank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
View Couples

We really need to branch this thing out or else they will completely take us without any hope of catching up.

Really it's the number of new voters that is going to win this thing. Three people signing up and voting once with the full 16 votes beat one person voting the entire month with the 16 additional votes.

Last edited:
voted:

Thank you for Voting.

Thank you for Voting.

Back