Milky Way 360 view by puncho - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Milky Way 360 view
Page 2 of 2
Thread Tools
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
21 - 08-12-2018, 23:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho View Post
Here's my first 360 picture I took while in South Africa. No light pollution, other than the sunrise and if you enable the sound you can hear the jackals at night and the bird during sunrise

Milky Way 360 view
very cool, thanks

+ rep
 
-SS- is online now
 
Sponsored Links
fatalerror
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-17-2018, 13:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho View Post
Here's my first 360 picture I took while in South Africa. No light pollution, other than the sunrise and if you enable the sound you can hear the jackals at night and the bird during sunrise

Milky Way 360 view

Where exactly were you? I'm from SA.
 
fatalerror is offline
 
TheVoiceOfReason
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
23 - 08-17-2018, 19:44
Reply With Quote
Beautiful shot. +rep
 
TheVoiceOfReason is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24 - 08-17-2018, 19:54
Reply With Quote
That is ****ing sweet.
 
samUwell is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
25 - 08-18-2018, 15:49
Reply With Quote
I forwarded this link to some of my family members and they, like many of us, thought it was awesome. Actually made me want to go camping. Miss seeing the night sky like that.

I stargaze in my backyard and love finding satellites or the ISS. Light pollution is getting worse though.
 
samUwell is offline
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 08-19-2018, 08:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I stargaze in my backyard and love finding satellites or the ISS. Light pollution is getting worse though.
Now we just get ICE and ISIS in our backyards.
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
Alvarez
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 08-20-2018, 18:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerizer View Post
Nice job! It has been years since I have been somewhere to see the night sky like that.
I was recently explaining to my Granddaughter how the night sky really looked when I was a kid. I will certainly show her this nice picture.
Thanks!
We just came back from Clearwater beach on vacation. While there I was explaining how the sky always looked like that when I was younger in a small town. All the lights of civilization is taking it out of view.
 
Alvarez is online now
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-20-2018, 19:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
very cool, thanks

+ rep
You really believe the earth is spherical? Next thing, you'll be telling us that 0=0 or that d/dx***8747;dx = 1. . .lol but I went way beyond what you're capable of with the zero thing.
 
Vanster is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
29 - 08-20-2018, 19:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You really believe the earth is spherical? Next thing, you'll be telling us that 0=0 or that d/dx***8747;dx = 1. . .lol but I went way beyond what you're capable of with the zero thing.


you shouldnt allow me to live rent free in your head (though it is pretty trailer trashy tbh)

btw, do this math: a drunk woman beater gets arrested and is given a paper with an amount to be paid for restitution as $3,500. How would you calculus that out to zero? Show proof of work.

j/k ur a deadbeat
 
-SS- is online now
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-20-2018, 19:33
Reply With Quote
Showing you where Lisa and I live was a mistake.

She knows you're an idiot. The restraining order with FedZ is 90 days, unless he responds.
 
Vanster is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 08-20-2018, 19:37
Reply With Quote
If nothing else, a neat thread about our constellation is now about . . me.

I would like it if if there could be a thread that wasn't about me; as I'm the only only school (save fool) person here, I doubt it will happen.
 
Vanster is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
32 - 08-20-2018, 20:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
You really believe the earth is spherical? Next thing, you'll be telling us that 0=0 or that d/dx***8747;dx = 1. . .lol but I went way beyond what you're capable of with the zero thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
If nothing else, a neat thread about our constellation is now about . . me.

I would like it if if there could be a thread that wasn't about me; as I'm the only only school (save fool) person here, I doubt it will happen.


cry more about making it personal, victimhood personafied.

hey asslips, if you cant take it, then maybe you should stfu instead of always crying

ggs
 
-SS- is online now
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-20-2018, 21:43
Reply With Quote
Walked right into that one he did.
 
samUwell is offline
 
puncho
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 08-22-2018, 00:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalerror View Post
Where exactly were you? I'm from SA.
In northern cape. Even though lots of driving and changing accommodations nightly, preferred it to Kruger, actually. We only did the south end of Kruger, saw the big 5 in a day, but it seemed too commercialized.

 
puncho is offline
 
puncho
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 08-22-2018, 00:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I forwarded this link to some of my family members and they, like many of us, thought it was awesome. Actually made me want to go camping. Miss seeing the night sky like that.

I stargaze in my backyard and love finding satellites or the ISS. Light pollution is getting worse though.
Yah it's hard, especially on the east coast to find a really dark area. Even then, you won't see it like this...it's a long exposure and it's been edited. I mean you can see a ton of stars and the Milky Way "dust"
 
puncho is offline
 
bonepuppet
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 08-23-2018, 14:00
Reply With Quote
saw the milky way during a canoe trip years ago up near the top or Lake Superior. From the middle of a small lake on a clear night miles away from the nearest town it was awesome.

i had no idea it would look like that but WOW
 
bonepuppet is offline
 
Page 2 of 2
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Milky Way 360 view

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:30.