How come there's no girls on this forum by SuicideTaxi - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How come there's no girls on this forum
Page 3 of 35
mostest def
VeteranXV
Old
41 - 08-05-2008, 18:16
you idiots always run them off

Sponsored Links
Darksidesmoker
Veteran++
Old
42 - 08-05-2008, 18:27
Because you are boring

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 08-05-2008, 18:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidXd0ll25 View Post
exactly and exactly
See? They can't stop looking. What they get here is a dose of what actually goes on in the male mind. What we normally keep inside and hide with our "manners" they get to see rearing its ugly head. It's not our dicks that fascinate them most; it's the way our minds work.

Almost all women know men are full of ****. We put on all sorts of acts to make it seem like we are not violent killing/eating/****ing machines. But that's what we are. We are hardly civilized at all.

We are scary mother****ers on a mission that is barely in control for a reason that we don't fully comprehend.

And it makes them wet. So, they lurk and read this **** all day long. Then, they go hang out with whatever pansy ass excuse for a "man" they are currently shagging until they can trade up to something as awesome as a TW MAN.

For that's what we are - the worst of the worst. The biggest bunch of massively hung internet males on the planet. So, ladies, keep it tuned to tribalwar.com - we know you are watching and we like it.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 08-05-2008, 18:27
No Im serious

I'm really beginning to wonder whether to post here anymore

The majority of posters act like complete ******s on the forum, then when they tell stories of what happened to them off the forum, it always winds up with them sounding like complete fags.

Then when a girl (stupidly) decides to show her face here, all they do is annoy, insult, or **** with her until she leaves.

On top of that, most of the people here never leave the house, socialize with other people, or interact with the opposite sex, and they don't have a clue what social graces are.

So.... it's like... I'm really wondering.... why not just rename the site to Dysfunctional******sSitti ngAroundOnline.com and call it a day

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 08-05-2008, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
No Im serious

The majority of posters act like complete ******s on the forum, then when they tell stories of what happened to them off the forum, it always winds up with them sounding like complete fags.

Then when a girl (stupidly) decides to show her face here, all they do is annoy, insult, or **** with her until she leaves.

On top of that, most of them never leave the house, socialize with other people, or interact with the opposite sex, and they don't have a clue what social graces are.

So.... it's like... I'm really wondering.... why not just rename the site to ******sSittingAroundOnlin e.com and call it a day
I don't think you'll be missed. By the way, I think you answered your own thread topic with this post.

Killjoy
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 08-05-2008, 18:29
my irony detector just broked

BallZDeeP
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 08-05-2008, 18:30
Quote:

On top of that, most of the people here never leave the house, socialize with other people, or interact with the opposite sex, and they don't have a clue what social graces are.
speak for yourself

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 08-05-2008, 18:33
taxi is such a ****ty see-through troll

its faintly pathetic

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
49 - 08-05-2008, 18:33
hhaha this feels like grade 3

SexualNinja
Veteran
Old
50 - 08-05-2008, 18:33
One woman here.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 08-05-2008, 18:34

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 08-05-2008, 18:35
Quote:
No Im serious

So.... it's like... I'm really wondering.... why not just rename the site to Dysfunctional******sSitti ngAroundOnline.com and call it a day
holy ****

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
53 - 08-05-2008, 18:35
Quote:
Hello welcome to the Internet.

Darksidesmoker
Veteran++
Old
54 - 08-05-2008, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualNinja View Post
One woman here.
Annoy
Insult
**** with

OK now you can go.

SexualNinja
Veteran
Old
55 - 08-05-2008, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 08-05-2008, 18:36
TROLL???

Every ****ing thing I've said is 100 percent accurate.

This is what I mean. If it's not complete ******s, it's morons like al****tard thinking that "telling the truth" is "trolling".

This forum is inherently GAY, the people here are predominantly anti-social and dysfunctional, and the chick/dude ratio is about 100 to 1.

That's not "trolling", that's reality.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
57 - 08-05-2008, 18:36
why would you want to talk to a girl on the internet anyway

jk i love talking to girls

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 08-05-2008, 18:38
rayn seriously how much do i have to donate to get you to ban taxi

i think it would be good for him

and us

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 08-05-2008, 18:38
Quote:
TROLL???

This is what I mean. If it's not complete ******s, it's morons like al****tard thinking that "telling the truth" is "trolling".

This forum is inherently GAY, the people here are predominantly anti-social and dysfunctional, and the chick/dude ratio is about 100 to 1.

You're a ****ing moron if you think the vast majority of this forum is complete anti-social losers who never leave the house. Sure, you can probably name a couple of people that don't get out much or seemingly have many friends, but for every one of those there are a multitude of others that have girlfriends, wives, and perfectly normal lives. I think you're the one that needs a dose of reality.

Darksidesmoker
Veteran++
Old
60 - 08-05-2008, 18:38
Quote:
TROLL???

You are boring

Page 3 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How come there's no girls on this forum

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.no girls for stupidtaxi , creepy , e-knights assemble , girls girls girls , greasytaxi , i retrospective , kahula loves taxi , no job , old loser , old man wrinkled balls , on irc all day , oven dodger , rey acevedo , suicidetaxi is god , taxi loves madcat , wall of text!