Enough Conga Lines already!!! There is an easier way.

Triston said:
They are closet homosexuals, and the Free Ipod is just a way to justify their desires to be fags.
"Closet" would indicate that it's a secret. I was pretty honest in saying this shit is turning me gay. BTW, you free tonight?:sex:

justnuts said:
Wow, i have no idea what the hell happened, but the profile I'm using to get my flatscreen... it's been up for a week, and when i left for work yesterday I had 35 friends. When I got home, and added my new requests, I had almost 700!
When I have all my referrals, andyone that needs a "boost" let me know, and I'll send some love your way like I did for loop.

i could use a boost
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/12088833

i got 600 friends in 4 days on this bullshit, but i don't like posting like i'm a chick and fucking having to deal with these messages and shit so i'm contemplating whether or not the ipod is really worth it

mostestdef said:
i got 600 friends in 4 days on this bullshit, but i don't like posting like i'm a chick and fucking having to deal with these messages and shit so i'm contemplating whether or not the ipod is really worth it
Come on... join the dark side:)

i don't get it, i've been there three days and i've only got 130 profile views in that time. how are you guys getting people to find you?

i am going to let it go over the weekend and see what happens, then make a post for the ipods on monday, i think.

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11996137

Okay, I actually tried a blog entry. It will be followed by a posted bulletin sometime soon.

Here's what I wrote (trying to sound like a girl):
Please help me. :)

to my new friends,
i love this place. you guys are soooo nice to me and sooo friendly.

i've really been wanting an mp3 player or something like it for sooo long, but i have no way to pay for one. but recently, i found a way to get one for free!

I need my new friends to help me here, please. i would be sooo happy if you could just do me this one favor and ill try and find a way to pay you back

http://www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=1778
all you've got to do is click that link, sign up (it takes only a minute and no spam), then complete an offer. i recommend the blockbuster one because its easy.

then, after doing an offer, click that you completed it. don't forget to cancel your free trial or whatever afterwards!

lemme know if you did anything good and i'll love you forever!

Thank you guys soooo much and thanks for making this place so great and for being soo nice to me. :)

Love, Ashley

far_behind said:
someone re-explain the deal with the blockbuster offer, thx <3
I've been thinking about signing up for netflix, so i went ahead and signed up for Blockbuster instead. You pay $17 per month, and choose three movies that you want. They send them to you, with postage paid return envelopes, then when you're done with a DVD, you pop it in the return envelope, and send it back. When they got it, they send the next movie from your queue. They send them out from location specific stores, so the three i ordered only took two days to get to me. I sent them back one at a time, so they have been sending to me one at a time. There's no limit on how many times in a month you can order, but you can only have three out at a time, and can hang on to them as long as you want.
The trial is two weeks. you can stop the service, and they don't charge you a dime.

Back