Famous TW Fuckups

Dumpy Dooby said:
I think you should add *Spawn*TEHVUL (or whatever his name was) of "omg im having sex with TWO women while my kid is playing in the other room and there's a gun within arm's reach." fame.

I could be a bit off. Perhaps those were two different threads. That's just how I remember the guy. :shrug:
They WERE two different threads, but SPAWN was such a "fucking guy" that they kinda dovetailed into each other.

Timmain42 said:
They WERE two different threads, but SPAWN was such a "fucking guy" that they kinda dovetailed into each other.

Neg...it was the same thread. In fact here are my notes I posted in that thread cuz someone on like page 18 had asked for cliffnotes...

---------------
Member claimed threesome and didn't post pics (at first)...thus deservedly received posts for "BAN".

then...

Member posts pics of one (I use the term loosely) girl who is suppose to be the guys wife. To half here this didn't prove shit and the member is riciculed etc. To the other half here he is supported (which I don't get myself) for posting pics of one (I still use the term loosely) fucked up girl and this somehow means he was in a threesome.

Other side funnies within the thread are...

Member defends himself as a responsible parent...because of posts about how he has kids at home...while he does drugs...tapes sex with...um...that...and keeps a loaded shotgun on the floor, leaning against a wall. Member claims kids would never get to shotgun and even if they did don't have the strength to pull the trigger...then shortly after complains how the kids knocked over the 27" tv and dvd player.

Member claims to do 'larger' women because skinny girls complain of his apparently massive cawk.

-----------------------

His 'other' idiotic thread was the P39 handgun (or whatever the hell) thread.

Last edited:
LostDuck said:
Neg...it was the same thread. In fact here are my notes I posted in that thread cuz someone on like page 18 had asked for cliffnotes...
I bow to your superior note-taking.

Although, it's a mystery to me why anyone would want to keep track of a complete retard, but it's your life, baby!

what about that guy who claimed to be making crazy 0-gravity technology and I was the only one that thought he was absolutely full of shit?

i thought we were all here to love one another. i like everyone here in their own unique way. come on everyone, group hug.

Back