heat-stroke in the shower?

Kind of. Heatstroke is more often accompanied by physical exertion than heat exhaustion. Heat exhaustion is simply the result of fluid depletion in high temperatures.

I could huff paint, sniff gas, freebase toothpaste, drop acid, smoke crack and shoot up for 20 years past what Ozzy's done. Then I could whack off and blow 1000 loads, and at this point I STILL couldn't shoot out a soldier 1/2 as dumb as injection.

sLaM said:
I could huff paint, sniff gas, freebase toothpaste, drop acid, smoke crack and shoot up for 20 years past what Ozzy's done. Then I could whack off and blow 1000 loads, and at this point I STILL couldn't shoot out a soldier 1/2 as dumb as injection.

I think even the most devout religious believer could understand the logic of giving condoms out to some people. Think of how wonderful it would have been if someone had given condoms to Injection's parents.

hedycross.jpg

sLaM said:

Now that's clever.

Sojourn said:
I think even the most devout religious believer could understand the logic of giving condoms out to some people. Think of how wonderful it would have been if someone had given condoms to Injection's parents.

The scariest part is that he can't see it. Maybe we should hook one of those Latino princess's in my other thread up with injection. I vote for the butt raper of corpses who likes long walks on the beach.

my mistake. I tend to associate heat exhaustion with heavy physical stress or simply not drinking enough water because that's all I've ever seen :hrm:

I guess I have yet to run into someone who takes a hot shower when they are hot. O well, maybe someday.

injection always gets owned by logic in these threads and then dissappears, like in the thread that he said the Japanese surrendered before America dropped the A-bomb.

Even as a child I had consideration for my fellow human beings, including myself, so I suffered a moment in a cold shower instead of peeing all over myself

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
:rofl: you ppl denying the facts are fuckn retarded, tnx for the good laffs.

ONO INJECTION IS SO STPUID CUZ HE SAIDA SOMETHING THAT I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SO HES OBVIOUSL WONRG. FU INJECION!

lol get in touch w/ reality, morons.
shutup you stupid fuck

Back