As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

wait, who requested these pics?

oh.. he was tryin to show off...

thasso cute!.. yes it is.. yes it is.. so cutie wooty booty.. booboojooo beenee

Roundhouse321 said:
most of you are probally just stupid internet nerds. I bet I can take most of you on any fucking day
oh... ahahhahahaha
:rofl:
he called us nerds!

quit while you are behind dude.

if that's really your gf, then good job, she's a pretty good catch. you win, despite what anyone says on here.

if not, then you're busted. quiet down and accept it.

either way, you already know the truth, and it's pointless to debate here.

unibrow.jpg

STUPID NERDS!

Apotheosis said:
Ah crap... I shall make a retort!
Is that the only flame though? I don't really consider that a *real* flame because it's so generic.

well I'm not gonna search every thread.

seriously dude, wait until you weigh like 95 pounds before you start making threats. Its hard to fight when a wind gust blows your pansy ass away like a kite. One fist to your fail little face will break you from your chin to unibrow, or is this your way of finally getting those brows to separate?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHHAH *GASp* ... hahhahhahA HHA
hah ha i ... i... hold on... haha ha
hah ah ha

.. i ... TOTALLY just shit my pants from the laughter

Apotheosis said:
Ah crap... I shall make a retort!
Is that the only flame though? I don't really consider that a *real* flame because it's so generic.
you're a cock sucking faggot

how was taht one?

Roundhouse321 said:
most of you are probally just stupid internet nerds. I bet I can take most of you on any fucking day
your just making it worse for yourself but keep doing it cause i like to laugh

I think he is being sarcastic about being a pimp... If hes not I think he is in for a serious reality check in the near future.

honestly, there aren't many people over the age of 7 that i would confidently say i would just beat the living piss out of, but you are one of them.

Back