dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

JuggerNaught said:
if blood and blood products can stay active enough to keep THOSE types of infeections available for transmission through water, what makes you think that it would be any different for something like HIV that uses the BA/BP for the same purpose and has the same charachteristics for activity and requirements for sustaining itself?
because one of those references specifically states that HIV is radically different in survival characteristics from any other type of virus that exists. you didn't read all those links apparently. bloops.

It's just a line of cars that Honda makes at the end of the year. All it includes pretty much is Honda Special edition engraved into the leather and the woodgrain. I gotta boy who works at cartoys who gave me this fleet discount card and that was a car that was on the deal.

I havnt really read this nor any of the articles about aids... but im going to assume that when scientists say you can not get aids through water that they are including any blood agents that are potentially in water in that statement.

And for the love of god jug, stop fucking holding the fact that you have finished college (so you say) or the fact that you have a job and pay bills over people whom couldn't possibly be doing so for themselves yet. You had a 30 year head start on someone, good for you.

Seeing you do this is such a obvious sign that you are unhappy with how your life turned out.

You should join the tech boys and invest into a 10-dollar disposable camera from WalMart. Times sure are changing; join us in the new world by having your very own camera.

Last edited:
Thats a good idea. Maybe I'll get a disposable camera as well?

Way to try to be a dick and have grammatical errors in your shit, Boris.

JuggerNaught said:
blood and blood agents can stay active and alive in water, dont think so? hep and hep c (actually pretty much any hcv or hbv) can and will be transmitted through infected water...they rely on blood agents to keep them alive, they also die quickly by themselves...but with blood, plasma or blood products, they can stay active and able to infect for hours...in water.

Reference?

i sory i will type like this so u can then not make fun of point but about spelling yes good stuff.

PS: Context clues lead you to the point; I'm glad you paid attention in third grade. Unfortunately, the fact you failed Debate back in High School has sprung up; "when all else fails, mention the grammar."

NolMan said:
And for the love of god jug, stop fucking holding the fact that you have finished college (so you say) or the fact that you have a job and pay bills over people whom couldn't possibly be doing so for themselves yet. You had a 30 year head start on someone, good for you.

Seeing you do this is such a obvious sign that you are unhappy with how your life turned out.

was i talking to you? anywhere in this thread did you see me type 'hey shitstain?'...then i wasnt talking to you.

JuggerNaught said:
no..not from water, from blood agents in water (for the fuckin millionth time now)

the ref's you supply are things like the viability of the virus staying alive in semen (a short term transport medium for the virus not a living medium), not a water supply. heat kills the virus,....they are called hottubs for a reason.

blood and blood agents can stay active and alive in water, dont think so? hep and hep c (actually pretty much any hcv or hbv) can and will be transmitted through infected water...they rely on blood agents to keep them alive, they also die quickly by themselves...but with blood, plasma or blood products, they can stay active and able to infect for hours...in water.

if blood and blood products can stay active enough to keep THOSE types of infeections available for transmission through water, what makes you think that it would be any different for something like HIV that uses the BA/BP for the same purpose and has the same charachteristics for activity and requirements for sustaining itself?

You are a fucking idiot.

First of all DO NOT compare HEP C or B to AIDS, ask your doctor you fucking idiot, they are not the same thing. Just because they are both viruses doesn't mean they share the same forms of transmission. The AIDS virus is very specific about it's survival conditions, it does not survive very long outside the human body.

BTW blood doesn't survive in water you fucking idiot. Due to the shift in equilibrium (more water on the outside then inside) the blood cells explode. If you doubt this go setup a IV of water, you will be die.

How many people goto the tropics and get HEP A from ice cubes? Now how many get AIDS from ice cubes? 0.

You are a fucking idiot.

NolMan said:
You are a fucking idiot.

First of all DO NOT compare HEP C or B to AIDS, ask your doctor you fucking idiot, they are not the same thing. Just because they are both viruses doesn't mean they share the same forms of transmission. The AIDS virus is very specific about it's survival conditions, it does not survive very long outside the human body.

BTW blood doesn't survive in water you fucking idiot. Due to the shift in equilibrium (more water on the outside then inside) the blood cells explode. If you doubt this go setup a IV of water, you will be die.

How many people goto the tropics and get HEP A from ice cubes? Now how many get AIDS from ice cubes? 0.

You are a fucking idiot.

hey shitstain (now i'm talking to you)...the virus doesnt last long by itself outside the body...because it has nothing to keep it alive...the virus in blood outside the body will last for a substantial time.

Back